In Progress Recruitment from settlements and villages does not replenish once you become owner of the fief and even after you get rid of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Summary: New recruits no longer spawn in fiefs or their related villages after I have acquired said fief. Even after gifting the fief or relinquishing control (leave kingdom) the issue is still there.
How to Reproduce: Any new fief I acquire does the same thing
Have you used cheats and if so which: No
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 Ti
GPU Driver Version: 30.0.15.1179
CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-10700 CPU @ 2.90GHz 2.90 GHz
RAM: 32.0 - AData XPG Gammix D10 32GB (2x16GB) DDR4 3200Mhz Dual Channel Memory Kit - CL16-20-20
Motherboard: ASUS TUF Gaming Z490-Plus WIFI Intel Z490 Socket 1200 Mainboard - DP1.4, HDMI1.4b, 4xDDR4, 2xPCI-Ex16 v3 CrossfireX, 3xPCI-Ex1, 4xSATA6 RAID, 2xM.2, 8Ch Audio, Gigabit LAN, WiFiax, 2xUSB-CG2, 1xUSB3.2G2, 5xUSB 3.2G1, 2xUSB2, ATX
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): AData SX8200 Pro M.2 NVMe 1TB Internal Solid State Storage - 3500MB/s Read, 3000MB/s Write

Do you have a save file of session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. You can find your save file here:C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves
You can send your save files to us via the ticketing system on the website. To send us a ticket, please visit the www.taleworlds.com site and login to your forum account from the top right. Click to "My Account" and then click to "My Open Tickets". You can create a ticket there and include the save file and as well as the forum link of this thread. You can find more info about how to upload files to us with the new ticketing system here. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Back
Top Bottom