Recruiting captured lords.

Users who are viewing this thread

ZekkThain18

Recruit
Am i the only one that wishes we could try and get captured lords to join your army.i think that would be a great addition to the game at some point.

yeah u should be able to marry any person in the game. and they could really spoof up the working up to the marrying to it starts out cool but then u waste 400 days walking up saying hi then leaving waiting a week then doing the same thing.

ZekkThain18 said:
yeah u should be able to marry any person in the game. and they could really spoof up the working up to the marrying to it starts out cool but then u waste 400 days walking up saying hi then leaving waiting a week then doing the same thing.

I'd marry Xerina  :wink:

IntelHydralisk said:
ZekkThain18 said:

I'd marry Xerina  :wink:

You like women that can kick your ass, huh?

lol nice. i dont know who i would marry i was trying to marry count machauds sister from the kingdom of swaddia but ive been trying now for over 400 days all she keeps saying is that she wants to marry a man of moral fiber. and that i should keep trying to win her over or something. i think ive almost pulled my sword out and sliced her at least 10 times now.

ZekkThain18 said:
lol nice. i dont know who i would marry i was trying to marry count machauds sister from the kingdom of swaddia but ive been trying now for over 400 days all she keeps saying is that she wants to marry a man of moral fiber. and that i should keep trying to win her over or something. i think ive almost pulled my sword out and sliced her at least 10 times now.

I got really annoyed when I read this. I apologize.

More Honor.

Back
Top Bottom