Recovering arrow during sieges

Users who are viewing this thread

Hello people,

I started this mod a while ago. I'm 240 days into the game, trying to get Darlion of Pendor (apparently my cousin, since I took the letter that changed my life start) to the throne of Sarleon. Yeah I'm a familly guy.
I also want to focus on creating my own knight order, and not have to deal with managing a kingdom.

I can assault castles pretty easily, considering how powerful those sarleon heavy bowmen are, but they run out of arrows pretty quickly as an attacker, preventing me from taking any castle (since infantry gets mowed down the instant they get their foot on the ladder/tower). Is there any way to ressuply arrows ?

Thanks by advance ^^

A special key was added to restock troops, if i recall correctly it was T.

Tbh I never tested it myself :facepalm:, if thats the key, can you kindly report back it worked? Thx

Doesn't seem to work :/

I got pop 3.8

Edit: Ok apparently, if I die, noone gets mad, and I lose neither honor nor renown. So what I do when my men run out of arrows, is I run alone on the wall, and as soon as I fall, press tab and rebuild the siege engine and start again.

Kehlian said:
Doesn't seem to work :/

I got pop 3.8

Edit: Ok apparently, if I die, noone gets mad, and I lose neither honor nor renown. So what I do when my men run out of arrows, is I run alone on the wall, and as soon as I fall, press tab and rebuild the siege engine and start again.

Few strategies:

1. Make sure to bring bowmen so when they die, you take their leftover quiver.

2. Bring 2 quivers, bow and shield or if you are feeling really brave and know there will be some cover near spawn, instead of shield a melee weapon or 3rd quiver. Then scavenge a weapon/shield when you finally head up ladder.

Back
Top Bottom