Recolour my faction

Users who are viewing this thread

Gharsk

Recruit
Hello.
Just a quick question; is it possible to change the colour of my faction? The default one is to close in colour to some of the neighbours.

Edit: corrected some spelling.

I must be blind then because I can´t find the option. I do find the "rename my vassals" and "rename my faction", but not the recolour one.

Sekij said:
Yeah you can... if you "camp" look at some options you have one of them is changing Faction Colour and yours is there as well.
Nope, it's NOT there. I guess he's talking about another mod

KhivalrousBear said:
Sekij said:
Yeah you can... if you "camp" look at some options you have one of them is changing Faction Colour and yours is there as well.
Nope, it's NOT there. I guess he's talking about another mod

Right, thanks for clearing that up. Guess I know which faction is next on the elimination list.

Articulo34 said:
It can be done with TweakMB. However it requires a new game unless you haven´t established your clan yet.

Are you sure? I managed to succesfully change the colour of my faction in the Brytenwalda mod without starting a new game. Renaming my kingdom activated the colour change for me.

Timesitheus said:
Articulo34 said:
It can be done with TweakMB. However it requires a new game unless you haven´t established your clan yet.

Are you sure? I managed to succesfully change the colour of my faction in the Brytenwalda mod without starting a new game. Renaming my kingdom activated the colour change for me.
I´m merely quoting what´s on TweakMB.

Articulo34 said:
Timesitheus said:
Articulo34 said:

I´m merely quoting what´s on TweakMB.

Try activating Cheat Mode in camp menu, if you still can't recolour, only with TweakMB and it DOES require a new game, unfortunatelly.

I just tested this and this is how I did it. I didn't find any problems unless I missed something..? :oops: I got the instructions from here: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,149007.15.html

Find the file "presentations.txt" and back it up before editing in case you accidentally break anything. Find "prsnt_name_kingdom 0 79 2", then find these numbers "16711680". This is the RGB colour code for your faction. Change this to colour you like. Google RGB colors if you need help finding the correct code. Then start the game, change the name of your faction for the colour change to take effect. Then change it back.

Timesitheus said:
I just tested this and this is how I did it. I didn't find any problems unless I missed something..? :oops: I got the instructions from here: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,149007.15.html

Find the file "presentations.txt" and back it up before editing in case you accidentally break anything. Find "prsnt_name_kingdom 0 79 2", then find these numbers "16711680". This is the RGB colour code for your faction. Change this to colour you like. Google RGB colors if you need help finding the correct code. Then start the game, change the name of your faction for the colour change to take effect. Then change it back.

Thanks for pointing me in that direction, got it working

Back
Top Bottom