Re-title Mount and Blade Warband to Warband.

Users who are viewing this thread

deathshroud

Recruit
Anyone else think Mount and blade warband should be retitled to just warband.Mount and blade is difficult to say and quite often my frineds think i said Mountain blade. Warband sounds much better and i think the game would benefit from changing its name earely to warband as opposed to leaving it or a name change in the future. Already me and my friends are calling it just warband, dropping the M&B and i bet alot of other people have to.

Anyone else think Mount and Blade should get a renaming?

Nah, everyone says Warband so it doesn't matter.

But I don't get why people have made it on Youtube so it says "Mount & Blades" when I search for videos... It's just stupid! It's like in the old days where almost everyone called Age Of Empires "Age Of Empire". Argh...

Heh i'm very hangover and I guess this post makes no sense

Mount and Blades isn't all that bad, at least compared to the amount of people searching mountain blade trying to figure out what the game is about.

deathshroud said:
Warband sounds much better and i think the game would benefit from changing its name earely to warband as opposed to leaving it or a name change in the future.
I don't know if I'd consider this early... The game's been out for some time now, they've printed and sold boxed versions. A name change would be silly.

i agree with the dropping the M&B bit but as someone said the boxes have already been printed. Besides they'll probably change the box to have Mount and Blade in small writing and Warband in big writing.

I agree the Name should just be Warband. i also agree it is to late to change the name. It is not however to late to change the layout and font and etc on the box, I've seen games that have changed the art and font on the box many times.

War rider sounds better than Mount and blade, never the less the game Mount and blade still is the best game out

Back
Top Bottom