RCC Ban Repeal Thread [New]

Is having the ban list on this thread good?

• Yes

Votes: 64 52.9%
  • No

Votes: 18 14.9%
  • I love Metalhead + cookies

Votes: 39 32.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nowadays said:
Ban Format:

Name?: Bob_Dwallen or Queen Latifa.

How long have you been banned?: Since Saturday

Who banned you?: Maybe Eagle, I'm not sure.

Do you think the ban was fair?: No, a player said I randomed him and with no warning or chance to defend myself I was banned.

Why were you banned?: I randomed a player, but didn't get any warning or chances.

(If possible) What date were you banned? (Helps in deciding unban date): 19th February 2011.

My name also could have been Black Dynamite, if you haven't already found me in the register.

Nowadays said:
Nowadays said:
Ban Format:

Name?: Bob_Dwallen or Queen Latifa.

How long have you been banned?: Since Saturday

Who banned you?: Maybe Eagle, I'm not sure.

Do you think the ban was fair?: No, a player said I randomed him and with no warning or chance to defend myself I was banned.

Why were you banned?: I randomed a player, but didn't get any warning or chances.

(If possible) What date were you banned? (Helps in deciding unban date): 19th February 2011.

My name also could have been Black Dynamite, if you haven't already found me in the register.

Have u seen the very funny movie; Black Dynamite?

It's one of the funniest movies I've ever seen:smile:

Im not banned just a friend who may or may not post here was banned whilst afk.

reason was le_rose_blanch was accused of breaking nlr. On  chat before accused rose went AFK. so could not anwser the admin.

then came the ban.

so maybe perhaps remove this ban? as it was kinda unfair due to being afk?.

Ban Format:

Name?: Wrath

How long have you been banned?: 2 days

Who banned you?: didn't say

Do you think the ban was fair? (if not please post,If so leave blank.): no i do not

Why were you banned?: i defended my self from a randomer who killed me twice before

(If possible) What date were you banned? (Helps in deciding unban date): 2/25/11

95th_Daniel_Hagman said:
Im not banned just a friend who may or may not post here was banned whilst afk.

reason was le_rose_blanch was accused of breaking nlr. On  chat before accused rose went AFK. so could not anwser the admin.

then came the ban.

so maybe perhaps remove this ban? as it was kinda unfair due to being afk?.

that was me, i apologize. unban him.

Name?: KHR_plk_RoG

How long have you been banned?: 2 days ago.

Who banned you?: Dont know.

Do you think the ban was fair? (if not please post,If so leave blank.): No i do not.

Why were you banned?: I random a some guy and was banned without kicks.

(If possible) What date were you banned? (Helps in deciding unban date): 24.02.2011

Suspicous Pilgrim said:
olafsson23 said:
Name: Lazan_Kokot_z_Luzic

How long have you been banned: 20 mins ago

Who banned you: dunno

Do you think the ban was fair? (if not please post,If so leave blank.): definitely wasn't

Why were you banned?: I don't know. (seriously)

(If possible) What date were you banned? (Helps in deciding unban date): now its 30 mins ago

You randomed. Do not lie.

may I ask when standing in the tavern became randoming?
Btw next time try say something more reasonable than "Do not lie".
I can say too Do not tell us such a bulls***

Hi Metalhead!

I dont want to act childish, but u said that I would be unbanned today and Im still banned.

Sorry, I guess u just havent done it yet.

Thank you!

Name: Jan_Zizka_z_Trocnova

How long have you been banned: 25/2/2011

Who banned you: female_pilgrim

Do you think the ban was fair? (if not please post,If so leave blank.): YE it was fair but no ban , he can just kick me ( u only kicked some randoms trolls on server and i got ban as first warning? u know iam proper RP player)

Why were you banned?: Well i was twice in row randomed by some merc (first random i have 15k mule , second some other guy from that group) , i write it about but noone do nothing(pilgrim was on) so i piss of and go hunt them down because i lost 30k + after i respawn i NOTICE to pilgrim like ( pilgrim iam sorry but i go random some ****ers)

I know i ****ed up but i was frustrated  abou it

ps. iam not sure if admin can be threatening me about freezing my money in admin bank when i deposit to Splint and Eagle bank ....(pilgrim)

Fakken said:
Name: Jan_Zizka_z_Trocnova

How long have you been banned: 25/2/2011

Who banned you: female_pilgrim

Do you think the ban was fair? (if not please post,If so leave blank.): YE it was fair but no ban , he can just kick me ( u only kicked some randoms trolls on server and i got ban as first warning? u know iam proper RP player)

Why were you banned?: Well i was twice in row randomed by some merc (first random i have 15k mule , second some other guy from that group) , i write it about but noone do nothing(pilgrim was on) so i piss of and go hunt them down because i lost 30k + after i respawn i NOTICE to pilgrim like ( pilgrim iam sorry but i go random some ****ers)

I know i ****ed up but i was frustrated  abou it

ps. iam not sure if admin can be threatening me about freezing my money in admin bank when i deposit to Splint and Eagle bank ....(pilgrim)
personaly i can prove the second one randoming, these mercs said to me halt, but the mule wasnt my property so i decided to defend myself with hammer, but after that they came to Zizka and killed him wihout any word (he was almost in city when i was stopped, i was on the way near the hill) i agree with that he should be kicked, for that randoming, but ban him when you wrote him "Stop or we will KICK you." Maby if you wrote "Stop or we will ban you." he would stop, so my personal opinion that admin didnt solve it the right way, because he didnt inform Zizka about ban, and Zizka is well known on your server, so you know that he dont do such a thing everytime and without reason. I'm not in position to judge him, but I just want confirm his testimony, which i was a witness.

Name?:Brigand_Bastard

How long have you been banned?:A few months ago

Who banned you?:

Do you think the ban was fair? (if not please post,If so leave blank.):

Why were you banned?:Because i broke NLR rule

(If possible) What date were you banned? (Helps in deciding unban date):

Hello to admins and staff of the rcc presistent world server.

Name: Kristian_Haraldson

How long have you been banned: 1 day

Do you think the ban was fair? (if not please post,If so leave blank):
I think ban was not fair, there was war going on. templars who were holding the castle and anti templars which included alot neutral players, (me included). I was attacking there with 4 other neutral knights and they others get killed, and i managed to get in the castle, and manged kill four templars, in fair fights 1v1 or 2v1 fights, Nobody said im randoming, nobody said anything before ban, not even kick before ban, it seems to me that someone kicked me cause i managed to beat him? i just cant underestand why thye didint said anything about it before they just banned me. I am sorry if i violaited rules, but i dont have a clue who banned me, so i would like to hear admins versions about it, cos its not fair to kick players just cos u are an admin.

why where i banned: I dont know the reason but maybe we can sort it out.

(If possible) What date were you banned? : 25.02.2011 time was around 23 cet.

Please, unbann me, im innocent against this ban, its true that i have violated rules sometimes and have been kicked from server cos didint even know what means NLR, but those kicks have maded in past, not yeasterday. anyway im villing to do co-operation and wanna solve this thing. Roleplaying is nice and my rp character is Kristian Haraldson, a viking whos tought guy.

- Kristian

Name?:Sexy_Babe

How long have you been banned?:3 weeks

Who banned you?:razz:iligrim

Do you think the ban was fair? (if not please post,If so leave blank.):No

Why were you banned?:It was so i worked in the mine and than 3 people one was Sensenmann atacked me. Then i killed al three with my friend and than the three people break the New Live rRule and tried to kill me again and again and if they kill me and i had no weapon they attack infront of the village again. Than i killed them befor they attack me and that saw Piligrim and banned me for randomin  :cry:

(If possible) What date were you banned? (Helps in deciding unban date):04.03.2011 in the evening i thing was it or 11.03.2011on saturday

pls unban me
i learned my lesson if that will happe again i will say it to a admin or i will go away from the server pls unbann me i like pw mod and the rcc-server too

If you are the Sexy Babe I killed LAST WEEK then I must say that it's a pretty pathetic attempt to get unbanned. First, you declared White Castle as your own alone and started randoming people who came there, I sniped you from behind saving someone. (Alf The Grey I think).
Then, after a while, you went to mine and just killed lots of people, I remember half the server shouting about you randoming. Now I also remember you coming back to White Castle trying to revenge me (thank god I was with a friend) ignoring the NLR.

:neutral:

I have unbanned about 8 people, cant remember the names. But you will know soon enough if you got unbanned :wink:

Hi there admins, I were prommised to be unbanned today and Ive waited the whole week for todays unbann!

Please, if someone could unbann me now I would be very happy!

Georg

Mars250 said:
I have unbanned about 8 people, cant remember the names. But you will know soon enough if you got unbanned :wink:

Hi Mars250, could u please unbann me to? My in-game nic is Tommy_Angelo...

Thanks mate, u r doing a great job :smile:

no i don't play last week because there i sent it to the firma to repair it so i can't play last week sry i wasn't it
yes i know there are 2 sexy babes me and a other who don't know any rules

pls unbann me too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom