Rare/Magic Item List

Users who are viewing this thread

gsanders said:
ARSneaky said:
I ran over 500 random roulette magic item shuffle at the 4 way inn, did not see once the *gauntlet of ogre power*. Doubt they removed it as when I edit the new item file with notepad ++ I can see it's still in there... is it a bug?

You did this with patch L2?  Because I made it 3 times more likely to roll than any other item in the last patches.  I think you are running an old patch.

Yeah, you are probably running a older patch. I found it quite often actually and i am even using it.

Just found out that the Shadow Knights have all 3 gems that are sold in the 4 ways inn. What do they do again?

Maybe they are a shortcut to haste? Gonna test them before making my orc barbarian solo killing machine learn haste and dump a whole lot of points around to figure out how to get that spell.

AFAIK, Gems are only useful if you want to become a lich. (Eewww! Unclean!! :dead: ... and yeah, I play Paladins exclusively! :wink:)

@Whydott: As I'm sure you've discovered by now, Elven Tiara is available at the Four Ways Inn. Never seen them anywhere else. I think it's the sweetest helmet as the weight/protection ratio is unbeatable ... and all the females look good in them! :fruity:

Back
Top Bottom