Randomly banned of EU_Nexus and i have a brand new computer?

Users who are viewing this thread

Bear6382

Sergeant at Arms
Hi, I have a brand new computer and I tried to join the EU_Nexus_Roleplay server today and it is saying im banned? I transferred the PW file of my old computer onto my new one via USB, is that what it could be? I have looked through the Complaints on the EU_Nexus website and none have been made against me, this I find unusual due to I now cant join the server!!
I transeffered my file from old computer because I was hoping it would bring my characters/bank acc with it but obviously not..

All suggestions welcome thanks!

what do you mean by my id? as in charc name or the ingame ID they give you?

EDIT#: I have my bank pin if that will help?
I have also posted on the official website: http://www.pw-nexus.com/board/topic/15892-unband-appeal-new-computer/

Do what gamester said, I cannot find your name in our database nor in the banlist.

Found ya in the banlist.

August 15, 2013, 2:20 am Veras_Royal-Archer_Tiber- Randoming -http://www.pw-nexus.com/board/topic/13060-complaint-veras-randoming-mark-tiber/ (womble)

who did I random?

#EDIT: That screenshot does not prove I "randomed" him, I aimed for Attila because he was asked to leave 3x and de didn't, as you can also see, I did not kill Atilla your logs will prove this. Attila also made many abusive remarks towards Veras faction (which I am not in any longer), he also missed out information of him trolling at us and attacking/horse bumping when he got the chance.

As from a admin perspective I see that it looks like so, but I used to be an admin so if you look carefully my bow is aimed at mark not Attila, his screenshot evidence shows that my bow was readied NOT that I randomed him, your logs will prove such I did not kill Atilla oncen so his ban request is wrong, the ban must be made via evidence PROVING an random attack, this only shows that the bow was ready no kill kill was made by myself as his own evidence proves.

Bear6382 said:
who did I random?

Atilla_the_hun

For this
9:57:50 - [Attila_The_Hun] Merlina
09:57:57 - [Attila_The_Hun] I saw le gandalf combatlog
09:58:01 - [Attila_The_Hun] bu you're not as admin atm are you
09:58:04 - [Attila_The_Hun] RPing like a nuub
09:58:27 - [Attila_The_Hun] People need to fix their money chests
09:58:30 - [Attila_The_Hun] made 10k so far
09:58:33 - [Attila_The_Hun] in about 2 minutes
09:58:43 - [Attila_The_Hun] smelt 2 iron bars together
09:58:48 - *FACTION* Vera's Knights [Veras_Royal-Archer_Tiber] im going town to bank money
09:59:11 - *ANIMATION* [Attila_The_Hun] It's almost harvesting season
09:59:17 - Veras_Royal-Knight_Mark attacked Attila_The_Hun dealing 23 damage
09:59:21 - Veras_Royal-Knight_Mark attacked Horse (Attila_The_Hun) dealing 9 damage
09:59:23 - Attila_The_Hun attacked Veras_Royal-Knight_Mark dealing 16 damage
09:59:27 - Veras_Royal-Archer_Tiber attacked Attila_The_Hun dealing 30 damage
09:59:29 - [Attila_The_Hun] VERA KNIGHTS RMNG
09:59:29 - Veras_Royal-Knight_Mark attacked Attila_The_Hun dealing 41 damage
09:59:29 - Veras_Royal-Knight_Mark =ico_swordtwo> Attila_The_Hun

Very well, I do not remember attacking him but I trust in the logs, if you look further you should see he was asked to leave and did not.

EDIT#: Also a Random is a random kill not an attack, but im sure if you look through the logs you will find some explanation to why mark attacked, me seeing my faction member be attacked is cause to help.

Also, one shot hit is not a full ban but a temp?.. please check if my ban is a full/temp (btw you'll also see I was randomed by one of Atilla's friends which breaks NLR and Random rules so his evidence is abit ****ty..)
BC1BBF6C34B9F8858801A25FF605293EA756E6D4

Well I agree that one hit is not worth a long ban.

Unbanned since the admin that banned you is offline.

Edit:

Actually it was a timed ban.... but it didnt unban you.

Remember this, Its your ID: 1072230

Back
Top Bottom