Quick reminder before people lose their minds...

Users who are viewing this thread

AxiosXiphos

Sergeant Knight
v1.4.3 is NOT the MP patch AVRC and others have been speaking about. They made it clear there would be a smaller patch (more in line with previous patches) first. This is that smaller patch. So please lets not all lose our heads over the limited MP changes - we knew this already. MP changes are still due - and now in theory due in the next patch.

Lets wait and see what happens with that - then we can complain to our hearts content.

Two-handed weapons can now crush through a block on overswing attacks.

Pepelaugh

yeah I saw that; depending on how easy/hard it is to proc I actually think it might be interesting. Certainly gives two-handers a role in melee; right now they are worthless.

TDM will be a mess... but TDM is always a mess.

Still I want to give SP another run through; lots of nice changes there. MP will have it's day.

yeah I saw that; depending on how easy/hard it is to proc I actually think it might be interesting. Certainly gives two-handers a role in melee; right now they are worthless.

The two handers or peasant classes in bannerlord will always be worthless with this class system. They need to give the option to pick a shield for shock infantry

Fine with mace crush through if its as slow as warband but all 2 handers crushing should not be a thing, rng should not be in melee combat.. imagine menavs..

Fine with mace crush through if its as slow as warband but all 2 handers crushing should not be a thing, rng should not be in melee combat.. imagine menavs..
I don't believe it's RNG based; probably requires a certain spacing and a long ready time.. But have to try it.

Ye so let's wait another two months for changes that are already implemented. What are they waiting for? The only addition we'll get next patch is probably a new broken feature. Wow, let's congratulate taleworlds for working on the game

Ye so let's wait another two months for changes that are already implemented. What are they waiting for? The only addition we'll get next patch is probably a new broken feature. Wow, let's congratulate taleworlds for working on the game
I think they are planning to throw a bunch of MP changes on one patch - possibly so they can do a kind of MP re-release. It's not a bad PR move; lets them focus on it. Make of that what you will.

I think they are planning to throw a bunch of MP changes on one patch - possibly so they can do a kind of MP re-release. It's not a bad PR move; lets them focus on it. Make of that what you will.
But, there are already features that are ready, why would they let bad features in the game instead of changing them one by one? This is retarded. The MP will have broken features for another two months just because they want EVERYTHING at the same time. It's an EA not a final release so why would they not "add"/"rework" content over time. This is ridiculous.

But, there are already features that are ready, why would they let bad features in the game instead of changing them one by one? This is retarded. The MP will have broken features for another two months just because they want EVERYTHING at the same time. It's an EA not a final release so why would they not "add"/"rework" content over time. This is ridiculous.
because presumably they have a separate MP build; almost certainly the build they are running the test-combat group on. Maybe many of the changes are tied to this build/require the parametre changes.

Which does beg the question why they bothered with the crush through? Maybe as a teaser - maybe to see what the community thinks if it. I don't know. But the MP changes are still due is all I'm saying.

Perhaps it's also possible the MP changes will come with v1.4.3 when it gets live released and they want to test the SP changes first.

because presumably they have a separate MP build; almost certainly the build they are running the test-combat group on. Maybe many of the changes are tied to this build/require the parametre changes.

Which does beg the question why they bothered with the crush through? Maybe as a teaser - maybe to see what the community thinks if it. I don't know. But the MP changes are still due is all I'm saying.
Well, the MP community can't test the crush through mechanic because we don't have beta servers as far as I'm aware.
And if they really want to tease the MP update with this mechanic then I fear the game will be even worse in 2 Months

Well, the MP community can't test the crush through mechanic because we don't have beta servers as far as I'm aware.
And if they really want to tease the MP update with this mechanic then I fear the game will be even worse in 2 Months
Well its part of the picture. In catchphrase terms this is what we have so far.

cnr7M16.png

Gonna wait until we see a few more squares before I judge :wink:

v1.4.3 is NOT the MP patch AVRC and others have been speaking about. They made it clear there would be a smaller patch (more in line with previous patches) first. This is that smaller patch. So please lets not all lose our heads over the limited MP changes - we knew this already. MP changes are still due - and now in theory due in the next patch.

Lets wait and see what happens with that - then we can complain to our hearts content.
This is correct, the big MP patch will be following patch.
Testing is getting finalized this week and it is almost there.

This is correct, the big MP patch will be following patch.
Testing is getting finalized this week and it is almost there.
Thanks for dropping this in! I think the majority of people get that it's the next patch - but I could just see the threads emerging titled "Where is the MP patch!" etc etc...

Thanks for dropping this in! I think the majority of people get that it's the next patch - but I could just see the threads emerging titled "Where is the MP patch!" etc etc...
We were originally planning to release it towards the end of this month but unfortunately everything got delayed.
Well, looking the from the bright side, there will be more content in the patch.

We were originally planning to release it towards the end of this month but unfortunately everything got delayed.
Well, looking the from the bright side, there will be more content in the patch.
Is it going to be content again that involves no major changes to the class system, even if it has been put forward by the community that they want changes in that regard?

Back
Top Bottom