SP - Quests Quests that require entering the town

Users who are viewing this thread

randy1dandy

Recruit
Most (if not all) the quests right now are very basic things like (here are some troops bring them back when upgraded), or (here are some sheep take to X town).
While these are really fun, I think the game needs some different type of quests, quests which are started and finished inside the town.

I got the idea from the "Fourberie" mod, in which you can go inside the city and steal things from the shops, steal from people, take up fights with random ppl etc.
I think since a mod can do it fairly well, it can be done even better by the game devs.

The only thing I would improve from the mods system (other than crashes) would be to have unique animations and sounds for things such as stealing from someone, so it's not just a text option, but it's more like a button you can press near people to steal, and it plays a quick animation. these small things would make it many times more.

With that said, my ideas right now are:
1.Assassinate X Noble/guard/bandit/random folk (Maybe given by guards to kill bandits, or by bandits to kill guards, or by bandits to kill someone they hate)
2.Steal X from The keep/Noble/Guard/Shopkeeper/random folk (Given by bandits)
3.Save X from Bandits/Guards
4.Lure X away

I think there can be many variable quests with these base ideas, but I'm sure other people will have more ideas as well, so feel free to write your thoughts.

Back
Top Bottom