Question

Users who are viewing this thread

Lokius

Recruit
Will this mod be out for .808 or .894? Just wondering...and by the way will .751 work on Vista?

well, im not the one doing it so i cant say 100% accurate, but last i heard about half of the script or code or what ever they'r called, files were done, but art still needs to be added, and the rest of the files still need to be ported, anyways its going forward, but i cant put an excact date on it.

Well, I've been waiting for this mod for hell long of time and I'm quite suprised that you still work on it. ANyway, I hope it will be ready by early next year. Can't wait for it.

I don't think there will be new patch for  M&B right now  so good luck on the porting! :grin:

By the way it sounds porting means transferring everything one file at a time to python or is it something else? (I'm new to this)  :oops:

Its just changing the format of the files so they can be used with the new version, I think that's an okay explanation.

Yes, I think that's a pretty good explanation of what I'm doing.  I tried doing it the way Hardrata described, at first, but it was too mind-wracking, so I copied all (well, most of) the files from .808 into the new thing, and am going through fixing the errors.  :mad:  Still painful work, but it ought to go quicker.

Sounds quicker but i could only imagine going through all those files and searching for those tiny little errors or big errors.

And the 0.90 is coming in maybe this or next week.
Dang, got to delay installing the new version to play this game.

Back
Top Bottom