Question about battle / tactics setup

Users who are viewing this thread

Hello. When we start battle we can setup our troops/captains etc.

Only one question. Captain/leader only give perks to troops in I infrantry units ? Or NPC/HERO from red marker also lend them perks ?? Because im not sure.
if only works for captain/leader so its stupid imo. Because how i can simple divide troops for archers, crossbowsmans, 2h, 1h etc.

Captain is who you put in the big box, they give any matching captain perks to the group and equip banner effect. You can have 8 groups with 8 captians. The hero in the small box are just units in the group, it's unknown to me at this time if the heros in the group can take over as captain (give perks) if the captain is KO'd.

Use the icon (sword, bow horse...) at the top of the box to change what type of units go into the group, use the + to choose more options if you have two groups of the same type. Use the slider to slide more or less if you have 2 groups of the same type. It is very clunky and messed up and needs a lot of work though.

Captain is who you put in the big box, they give any matching captain perks to the group and equip banner effect. You can have 8 groups with 8 captians. The hero in the small box are just units in the group, it's unknown to me at this time if the heros in the group can take over as captain (give perks) if the captain is KO'd.

Use the icon (sword, bow horse...) at the top of the box to change what type of units go into the group, use the + to choose more options if you have two groups of the same type. Use the slider to slide more or less if you have 2 groups of the same type. It is very clunky and messed up and needs a lot of work though.

Thanks. Im know how its work because bought game on 1.0.3. Just wanted to know about small box and perks from extra heroes for all units of group. It would be nice if someone from TaleWorlds answered me because sadly u dont know.

About type of units. Ofc. Its more easly if u want do that for simply, horseman, infantry etc.
But i want two groups like
1. Infantry with one hand
2. Infantry with 2-hands
3. Archers
4. Crossbowsman
5. Horse with 1hand
... etc.

Because i want put good captain with crossbow perks to the crossbow and captain with archery to the archers. Im sure u know what i mean xd (my eng is bad, so sorry :/).
Before 1.1.0 i using this mod: https://www.nexusmods.com/mountandblade2bannerlord/mods/4398?tab=files
And is life changer here, but sadly non-supported longer :sad:.

Because i want put good captain with crossbow perks to the crossbow and captain with archery to the archers.
If you have tier 4-5 Xbow units with shield you can (usually) use the shield icon to separate them form other archers into a second ranged group, then add whatever captain you want.
But i want two groups like
1. Infantry with one hand
2. Infantry with 2-hands
3. Archers
4. Crossbowsman
5. Horse with 1hand
There are not options for most of this and in general the sorting is not precise.
t would be nice if someone from TaleWorlds answered me because sadly u dont know.
I would be nice, @MRay any advice or upcoming options for this?

Back
Top Bottom