SP - Quests Quest Fix Suggestions - After 388hrs of Play Time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Hey,

I have run through the game a couple times in different ways now, and also experienced may bugs.

These last couple rounds were smooth play-throughs, no bugs, and it allowed me to experience the game fully.

Example:
1 - I created my own Imperial Faction.
2 - Unified the empire
3 - Defeated the three listed factions

2 & 3 are where things to me seemed backwards. After I completed step three, all the Imperial factions FINALLY joined my side, they capitulated into my empire, and the Nobles were now part of my faction. This is cool, but I 100% believe that should have happened after unifying the Empire? It is way too far into the game to make the other factions joining your side worth it, and it also does not make any sense based upon the previous quest.

Think about it this way, the whole point of step two, is to unify everyone, and have them under your banner! Also when all three Kingdom factions, after step two wage war on the unified empire, having all the left over imperial Nobles on my side, will help greatly. When all faction go to war, and you cannot go to peace with them, due to the quest line...I found that I was way to short on armies...and it was a little too daunting. I had to turn down the troop damage to 1/3 or a while, or I would have been crushed on a few of the play throughs. The last time I played, I was better prepared, but still...

I also think when we are in step 3, as we defeat a faction, the choice should be to continue the war with them and crush them or offer them to join the Empire (join or die). That would be super cool! It allows for a more "just" play-style as well. Obviously the the above would apply if you were a Kingdom faction, meaning the exact same steps should happen as I suggest for that quest line. In the end, step two should reward you with allies, and then we should be able to conquer through wiping out all faction, or make them all join my Empire/Kingdom.

Anyhow...make sense?

Back
Top Bottom