Resolved (Public 1.2)Screen blackout

Users who are viewing this thread

Please remove the mods and try to reproduce the problem. We can not offer support for the modded games. If you can reproduce the problem with the mods removed please let us know.

Please remove the mods and try to reproduce the problem. We can not offer support for the modded games. If you can reproduce the problem with the mods removed please let us know.
I dont have any mods. Nor did i have any mods in the past. And today after playing 1.2 for the 1st time my 2nd battle and i got black screen the moment i speared the enemy cavalry. The black screen was only inside battle and as soon as it ended it went back to normal.

pWjV1gT.jpg

PC specs: os: windows 10 latest, cpu: i5 9600k(4.8ghz), gpu: rtx 2060, ram: 16gb, ssd: samsung evo 850 500gb(os and game installed here)

Last edited:
I encountered the same problem with no mods ever having been used. Only happened during one battle as soon as I hit an enemy.
CPU: AMD FX-8350
GPU: GeForce GTX 1060
RAM: 16gb

guys , this bug happens due to the " screen space reflection " option in the settings . when you encounter this bug again press "Esc" go to option > performance . look for the screen space reflection and disable it . click done then go back and enable it .

guys , this bug happens due to the " screen space reflection " option in the settings . when you encounter this bug again press "Esc" go to option > performance . look for the screen space reflection and disable it . click done then go back and enable it .

Thanks for the fix. Will try that.

However, there was something done in 1.2 patch so all of this suddenly started to happen. I have never used MODS.

CPU: I5-6600K
GPU: GeForce GTX 1070
RAM: 16gb

Can confirm that it happens as soon as you hit an enemy. It does not have to be a big battle. Happened in arena too.

I can confirm this issue with zero mods.

I am not sure what causes it, but I noticed it will very rarely occur when I am in a tournament. For mine, a moment before it occurs, I see a flash (like a light bloom effect almost), so it might be a lighting error. All I can see is the faint outline of other character's hair and it did not resolve between rounds.

In one case, I was able to fix it by backing into a corner, swinging the camera into a wall.that did not have the issue. Once it "reset" by not having any black squares in view, I was able to turn around and the effect was gone.

Occured on a GTX 1080.

I can confirm this issue with zero mods.

I am not sure what causes it, but I noticed it will very rarely occur when I am in a tournament. For mine, a moment before it occurs, I see a flash (like a light bloom effect almost), so it might be a lighting error. All I can see is the faint outline of other character's hair and it did not resolve between rounds.

In one case, I was able to fix it by backing into a corner, swinging the camera into a wall.that did not have the issue. Once it "reset" by not having any black squares in view, I was able to turn around and the effect was gone.

Occured on a GTX 1080.
Is not mods, I have the same issue, and I have not install any mod at all, it happen after the game update to v1.2

did anyone try verifying game files in steam? i had similar problem after latest patch but is colored patches and line instead of blacked out ones. verifying the files fixed it for me.

Back
Top Bottom