Pułk 4. Piechoty Xięstwa Warszawskiego (4th inf.reg. Duchy of Warsaw) RECRUITING

Users who are viewing this thread

Soo yea, we have been a bit busy (mostly slacking off horribly :smile:) but that doesn't mean we stopped working on mmPoland. News might be scarce in these times but today it ends, i present you the Staff of the Warsaw Duchy!

All units shown need some tweeking in the texture deparment but that will be done soon and i really didn't wanted to keep you waiting (read~ attention whoring).

Książe Józef Poniatowski
(Prince Joseph Poniatowski)
Being the elegant he was back in his times we just couldn't force ourselves to make him look even a pinch less fancy than he preffered to be while alive. Cards, women and other aristocratic pleasures were not unknown to the prince, but in face of the fatherland's call he set them aside (not completly, heh) and bravely led his men not only with his fabulous style but also god-given leadership and courage.

mb18n.jpg

mb17t.jpg

mb19.jpg

mb20g.jpg

mb14a.jpg

Oficer Sztabowy stopnia generalskiego
(General rank Staff Officer)
The generals of the Warsaw Duchy were talented and loyal commanders, allying with Napoleon no matter the outcome, despite some didn't belive the emperror could/wanted to completly fullify their homeland dreams they didn't abandon hope.
Aristocrats and intelligents, but before any of these... patriots.
(The hat is propably the most unfinished humbug here, speculars need a remake)

mb9h.jpg

mb13.jpg

mb12r.jpg

That would be all for now, since the staff is done we will move straight to finishing off infantry. Next on the dinner plate is propably a ready version of the Legia Nadwiślańska's genadiers soo stay tuned.

As said previously, all models are "slight" remakes of Yamabushi's base. If anything, the models stay inside the mod and hopefully retain as much efficiency as the brilliantly done russian faction.

Very nice uniforms! Me like!

God, I really want to see them implemented... Soon we will have so many factions that someone will be complaining over it being the wrong faction all the time! Oh, glorious times!  :mrgreen:

Continue your awesome work, also, see you on the battlefield!

Thanks for the LB Dabrowski and the rest of 4pp, really enjoyed it xD, one regret, those damn lancers made a short work of us, not once but twice , but we will have our revenge 8PU you are going down next week  :twisted:

Sorry we weren't able to have you guys at our Conquest event.  We didn't know the Campaign would interfere.  We'll be rescheduling and would love to have you guys participate.  We'll be in touch.  :smile:

Back
Top Bottom