PRVI I DRUGI SRPSKI USTANAK MOD!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If anyone is interested to make  a mod of 1. & 2. Serbian Uprising.War against Serbian Uprisers and Otoman empire.
contact me on PM for more Info's and details

For someone to join you, you need to be able do something yourself, and already done something
It doesn't have to be a lot or something big, but it has to make people believe, that you'll work on it yourself.

Do you know how to read? At the top of the Forge, you can see "Unofficial Modding Tools".

Also, keep in mind that no one will make a mod for you. Insulting someone didn't improve your chances either.
Try to use your brain next time.

I believe that this situation calls for my favorite quote from Abraham Lincoln.... and I quote
'Tis better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.

Unless morone is an insult in another language or something that I'm unaware of, I believe you failed at giving said insult.  I do believe the word that you are looking for here is moron but in the end your insult is turned back on you. 

If you would have heeded Rath0s advice you could have saved face.

Up the Irons and Release the Hordes of the Forum!!!!

Take him down guys, this one deserves it  :lol:

Djordje Milanovic said:
But i don't know how to make a mod :sad:

P.S. I can make picture in adobe photoshop :mrgreen:
If you don't know how to make mod then don't post anything like that in here you gonna have bad reputation on you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom