Prisoners escaping every single day

Users who are viewing this thread

Akora said:
Also, can anyone tell me whether or not it's worth it to take the honor hit by refusing to sell the lords back to their faction? Seems the only way to make progress in war is to capture these guys, and it sucks that I can't keep them as long as I want. Going through all the trouble to capture them and then getting screwed over by the game mechanic sucks.

No, it doesn't, it's a deliberate trade-off. You are given a strategic/roleplay choice on whether to do what is honourable, or what is immediately expedient. There wouldn't be anything remarkable about living according to a code of honour if it didn't involve real sacrifices.

So yes, you *can* keep them for as long as you like, if you are willing to pay the price.

By the way, does anyone know what all effects honour has? I've noticed that some lords have answered my calls to follow me with something to the effect of "A dishonourable git like you? I don't think so!". Are there more?

Konrad von Richtmark said:
By the way, does anyone know what all effects honour has? I've noticed that some lords have answered my calls to follow me with something to the effect of "A dishonourable git like you? I don't think so!". Are there more?

Lords are either honorable or dishonorable, and they will like you more if you are the same as they are.

Back
Top Bottom