Resolved Prisoner Capacity doesn't update on party management screen after battle

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
So this has been an issue since launch that I've never bothered to report, but after a battle one can sometimes recruit troops that the defeated enemy had as prisoners, although when one does that the prisoner size limit doesn't change. Meaning that everytime this happens, if one wants to max out their parties prisoner capacity, they have to take an excess amount with the warning of having prisoners over capacity, and then open party management tab again after to let go the excess prisoners (in order to not have prisoners escape).

To recreate the issue, simply fight and win against an enemy which has prisoners, then recruit these to your party after the battle. :razz:risoner Capacity stays the same in that screen.

Slight inconvenience, just a visual/UI bug.

I use mods atm but none related to this, and this has happened hundreds of times before when I didn't use mods as well.

Hey, the rescued troops or the prisoners will not be in your party unless your transfer them and select "done". The prisoner limit of your party is calculated over your current troops and unless you click 'done' the number will not upgrade. This is not a bug, its the intended design. You can always create a suggestion post related with the issue on our suggestions section.

Back
Top Bottom