+Previous+ How to sign up as a mercenary?

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.X

All the forms seem to be for clan leaders only.
How would one sign up as a mercenary?

You're good - I've got you signed up as a freelancer. For anyone else, they can reply to the pre-registration thread for now. I will end up updating a freelancer section once I get a chance.

Would also like to sign up as a freelancer, until i get back to the country and am able to my clan together in this. Maddy can vouch for me if neeed for some reason ;/. ( pre registration thread is closed so posted here )

POM_Zero said:
Would also like to sign up as a freelancer, until i get back to the country and am able to my clan together in this.
Maddy can vouch for me if neeed for some reason ;/. ( pre registration thread is closed so posted here )

No need  :smile:  and damnit, I'm sorry - been a hell of a week at work. I'll make sure to get the freelancer thread up today/ tonight. I will include you in it when it goes up.

What should a three-member clan sign up as? Should I bother signing up as a clan with 3 members only (will possibly grow to 5 but no more) or should we just sign up individually as merc-s? I would like my own cottage though.

Yes im sort of confused.

thanks,
HDN_Lor

Would like to merc, wappaw had maybe 6 people interested in this-- not nearly enough to compete tbh. If someone needs bodies, I can try to grab some other waps if they are interested.

I'd be up for it, though I probably won't sign up for mercing 'til I get school sorted out and whatnot.

edit - oh wait, forgot that CoR is signed up for this.  Never mind.  :razz:

ryizzel said:
That sounds like a good idear, actually. You guys wanna pillage rape and burgle; in no particular order?
Rape their churches and burn their women?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom