Post your ScreenShots here!

Users who are viewing this thread

the teutons are able to be upgraded from the recruits from the bartender, i'm not sure which ones, might be the militia recruits... not sure though, but all my teutons came from the tavern barkeep in the end... :neutral:

guys i have a question, and i think it fits here, although a little off topic(i looked at the FPS counter in the screens...). i got a "fairly" powerfull computer, and with all shadows off and no grass and all this little tweaks i can get the battle size slider up to 180-190.
when enemy reinforcements appear, the game grinds to a halt for a short time, however when looking into the crowd my lowest FPS is about 20 to 25...i dont want to get lower tehn this...but at the same time i would like to bump the battlesize slider up to maybe something above 200.

you guys know any "tricks" i could use to get more FPS in order to up the battle size? i dont use this graphics enhancement pack as i like big battles more then eye candy.

well, for one i use the battlesizer on 200 (that means 300 man battles in game(the 200(bat. sizer)+100 of native size)), have ge, full shadows and effects, and i use the rhodoks, learned to avoid the nords since their high poly items makes large battles near impossible, i like to stick to slaughtering khergits since they are the least stressing on the computer in fairly large numbers.

only experience lag when reinforcements arrive(both mine and the enemies)

so in other words it depends on the people you wish to tick off ingame since the viking kit isn't scalable (i think) and your tactics, for example, if you are focused on killing your enemy before they reach you your battlesizer can go to the top easily(by top i mean 200 therefore making it 300 without the having a chance to crash.)

have a monster comp though... :roll:

hey i didnt knew the battle sizer does add the amount to the standard 100. i mean i have the battle sizer slider on 198, i looked it up, and so this means actually i have 198+100 battles already? sweet :grin:

and hehe iam playing rohdoks too, right now at war with vaegir and nords... .

ok then, i see iam quiet good in the "race" with my  bout 2 year old system.

Hussite said:
The end of another skirmish

ScreenCaptureProfessional47.jpg

ScreenCaptureProfessional48.jpg
That is SICK! ohh and nice rainbow in the background!
Xamim said:
Screenies!!!

Here some scorchers who landed down from heaven upon me  :shock:
scorchersfromheaven.jpg

But off course they ended up like this...:
arrowsn.jpg
That's what happens when you mess with me and my khergit Guards  :evil:
Awesome SS! the first is the best, would be better without the text. lol poor scorchers, couldn't handle some arrow shower :razz:

Good ones, just learned the spoiler button deal, sorry bout the giant pic posted, got it fixed.

Hi
you have to upload on this website (or go on imageshack)
avec you get a link , copy and paste this link on the forum

:smile:

not going to lie....i have the first Lord of Realms and I love it! Now this siege project...man i got to download! I personally think that however created this mod did a REALLY good job! All your textures are beautiful! Love the old one so i think i am going to get this one now! GOOD JOB!

I see it has been a while since anyone has posted, and I am fairly new, and my computer is pretty low end, and I have not tried edit/freeze mode yet, but, here is my attempt at capturing screens!!! lol

42766d3a9b0e2fc6248bb106b1d832e4b2dbad66.png

Just rescued a village from some bandits.

666b19f64efb4c87435b3f3dcbeade9a04022b1b.png

Talk about a lot of bodies  :shock:

Got loads of Screenshots here!

2d978gh.jpg

25iu99y.jpg

dcu4xx.jpg

2wn4mc1.jpg

20kxd09.jpg

rbbo80.jpg

2r3lgno.jpg

2lk7gvc.jpg

4gt6bd.jpg

2liip1v.jpg

there we go  :neutral: hope you like them! this mod is really great! i love it =D i have conquered the whole of the Nord Kingdom but they do have one place left "Wercheg" which i will take soon! then i'll go and wage a Crusade (War) on the Khergit Khanate.

oh and btw i own Sargoth  :twisted:t'is mine! muahhahahah  :lol:

Back
Top Bottom