POP 3.61 patch RELEASED

Users who are viewing this thread

I am testing new beta with non noble character, and for some reason I can't join tournaments, despite finished training. Renown 105. Did something change with that ?

gadrael said:
But if i remember well I could join tournaments after becoming champion on training fields.
You need 150 renown and that's all. This is old PoP requirement. If you are not experienced PoP player, please don't report "bugs", go to the Q+A thread and ask questions there.

Here's the last beta patch:
http://www.mediafire.com/?3cvenfla1nn90tr
Just overwrite over 3.6, clean or patched.

New changes:
+ Fixed Native bug with booksellers temporarily disappearing if they were set to be in the same tavern.
+ Fixed unique NPCs spawning freely when they are player's prisoners
+ Spawn secondary patrols actually patrol around the primary spawn and are not simply dropped off along the way
+ Mercs and war parties now join player sieges when he's not a marshal

MadVader said:

New changes:
+ Fixed Native bug with booksellers temporarily disappearing if they were set to be in the same tavern.
+ Spawn secondary patrols actually patrol around the primary spawn and are not simply dropped off along the way

i fkin knew i wasn't imagining when they sometimes could simply not be found on the map

MadVader said:

New changes:

Awesome - Thanks a lot for all the great work - This is keeping me from playing Dragons Dogma expansion and thats saying something!

RTR get bug?  :shock:

If you be vassal for any kingdoms. When other 2 kingdoms(not your kingdom) make peace. You will get RTR too.

It's a bug, or you set like this.

razgon said:
Awesome - Thanks a lot for all the great work - This is keeping me from playing Dragons Dogma expansion and thats saying something!
Thanks!
DeathXin said:
RTR get bug?  :shock:

If you be vassal for any kingdoms. When other 2 kingdoms(not your kingdom) make peace. You will get RTR too.

It's a bug, or you set like this.
Good catch, fixed.

Is there any chance that instead of making upgrades so long making order hardly usable in it's best, just making order troops more expensive in honor? Or for example do if there are 2 kinds - sergants and knight, one of them could be allowed to be upraded (equipment) faster, but very expencive in honor points to hire them in masses? It would hardly change any balance (can be balanced by finding a compromice between honor and upgrade speed) but would give a chance to have fun much earlier.
Sorry, askin in this thread as it was mentioned that no other patches are coming in reasonable future.

There is this small problem of ransom. you see i made Madame Ursula a queen, then later made my myself King, but she somehow declared war against me, and i had no choice but to capture her. I want to release her but i can't because the dialogue freeze when i tell her to pay a ransom for her freedom.
Yeah if you were wondering, it only happen with her.

mastervillois said:
There is this small problem of ransom. you see i made Madame Ursula a queen, then later made my myself King, but she somehow declared war against me, and i had no choice but to capture her. I want to release her but i can't because the dialogue freeze when i tell her to pay a ransom for her freedom.
Yeah if you were wondering, it only happen with her.
Which dialog freezes, this one by the player? Exact text and details please.
"Very well, I will accept your ransom of X Denars.. you are free to go."

Edit: never mind, found and fixed.

MadVader, are you still intent on reducing minor faction sieges? Any chance of changing your mind? (I know I'm not the only one who wants it either left alone or increased).

mr48 said:
MadVader, are you still intent on reducing minor faction sieges? Any chance of changing your mind? (I know I'm not the only one who wants it either left alone or increased).
They are already reduced by 25% in the patch.
Let me explain the reason: town sackings can swing the balance of kingdom warfare to one side. I don't want too many sackings to disrupt the normal warfare, they should be special and rare events.

Edit: do you guys have a saved game you could upload with prisoner breakout bugs?

On the other hand, since Fierdsvain eats up the whole oppostion of Pendor eight times out of ten it may be a great way to give them some Vanskerry Hordes going for their three core cities. ^^

noosers said:
On the other hand, since Fierdsvain eats up the whole oppostion of Pendor eight times out of ten it may be a great way to give them some Vanskerry Hordes going for their three core cities. ^^
They are pretty good at ganging up on large minor armies, but more vanskerry invasions would at least distract them. Note that the spawn rate of vanskerry armies was increased in 3.6.

Back
Top Bottom