Votes: 19 7.9%
  • The Dead Rise

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • fallout mod

Votes: 4 1.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Users who are viewing this thread

Warrior of eternity is awesome it's just that people don't really look at it either that or they haven't heard of it but I can't wait for that mod its just that Dies the fire is something I've read.

Pelo, without a doubt. So much time and effort has been put into that mod.

I can't wait, it won't even feel like M&B at all.

What exactly is The Age of Rag'narok about? I know Rag'narok is the viking idea of the end of the world but is there anything really new and exciting in it?

I voted for The Peloponnesian War. It's been in development for a long time now, and their models look amazing. I can tell that it's going to be very well done.

What is FUBAR?

I voted for Warrior of Eternity by the way. It will be big when it is released.

AvaRice said:
What is FUBAR?

FUBAR stands for ****ed Up Beyond All Recognition. It can be used in many forms. Such as "I got Fubar last night"
or "Your Fubar dude chill on the booze". No it's not an internet term people like myself use it on a daily basis. I believe it came from the surfer hippies.

I'm looking forward to the fallout mod, For those of you that havn't checked it out, You should. It's going to be epic

1886, Peloponnesian war and Brick&blade. I voted 1886, because the idea is kinda fresh and the scenes look very nice.

Warhammer Mod of course.

Still, looking forward a lot to Pelo Wars.

I haven't seen 1886 in a while. Is there something I missed, or are you guys talking about the Western mod? I remember this older one with line formations..etc..

Mmm ... it's not listed and I know that this mod is discontinued, but I really want to see Fantasy Mod fully working in M&B 1.0.

Galactic Mercenary hands down I've been waiting mounth for it to come out and its so close to coming out I'm excited  :mrgreen: 

Brick and Blade. Looking forward too pitting bands of minifigs against each other in bloody mortal combat.

I'm amazed. I thought Brick and Blade would be doing so much better than it is. and I'm glad I started this, because without it I never would've really looked at 1866. (until it came out)

Mad Skillz said:
I'm amazed. I thought Brick and Blade would be doing so much better than it is. and I'm glad I started this, because without it I never would've really looked at 1866. (until it came out)

I guess it's because it hasn't had any releases or real updates.

Sunlessdaysrise said:
AvaRice said:
What is FUBAR?

FUBAR stands for ****ed Up Beyond All Recognition. It can be used in many forms. Such as "I got Fubar last night"
or "Your Fubar dude chill on the booze". No it's not an internet term people like myself use it on a daily basis. I believe it came from the surfer hippies.

I'm looking forward to the fallout mod, For those of you that havn't checked it out, You should. It's going to be epic

Actually it is traditionally used to describe a situation and came from American and English Soldiers in the Second World War. The way you use it you just sound like an idiot.

GMachine said:
Galactic Mercenary hands down I've been waiting mounth for it to come out and its so close to coming out I'm excited  :mrgreen: 

Yeah, I'm looking forward to it quite a bit meself.  :wink:

And now that progress has resumed, I would expect a beta to come out in the next month or so. (But keep it quiet, it's a secret)

Back
Top Bottom