Player claiming to be an admin, is trolling and using N word

Users who are viewing this thread

Asha? I owned that ***** with a spear and he shouted OMG LULZ OVERPOWERED. Sorry I'm not the one spamming axes and running around naked.

Wu-long said:
how do you know its him?
Exact same language and behaviour.

Asha could be a persona of "Thatoneguy", a griefer in the habit of stalling games by sitting in the corners of maps, but it fits his attention whoring personality better.

Moss said:
Sounds like it was just that GreenAnarchist wanker again, he's been trolling/griefing games fairly regularly since he was banned on the forums. Don't suppose there's any chance of getting the Dev's to revoke his IP from the beta? He is bloody annoying.

LMAO still?

Is this the same guy from a week or so back who went by a variety of names "Hildesheim", "VikingLord", "M&BSucks" and even posed as PawnCakes and Kabookie's names at one point? 

Always tended to fight naked, died quickly, loved the N word, harassed female players, insulted other players, got kicked off repeatedly (always expressing feigned surprise at polls), and insistently came back?  Sustained this for about two days or so, as far as I remember.

Khalid ibn Walid said:
Is this the same guy from a week or so back who went by a variety of names "Hildesheim", "VikingLord", "M&BSucks" and even posed as PawnCakes and Kabookie's names at one point? 

Always tended to fight naked, died quickly, loved the N word, harassed female players, insulted other players, got kicked off repeatedly (always expressing feigned surprise at polls), and insistently came back?  Sustained this for about two days or so, as far as I remember.
wow that sounds freaking annoiyng lucky for me i'm on the Europe server  :grin:

Yep, that's the guy.

He did help us find one bug though, we need a number after duplicate names, so that griefers can't take other people's names to make themselves harder to ban. :razz:

Kabookie was a annoying glitcher. Kept jumping with a horse to avoid blows.

Dark Joyce said:
I see lots of players do that alot. Really annoying to aim at him with a crossbow or bow :mad:
Why? once he jumps he can't change direction which makes it easier to lead them. With a little practice you can ensure the arrow and his head enter the same space at the same time.

Archonsod said:
Dark Joyce said:
I see lots of players do that alot. Really annoying to aim at him with a crossbow or bow :mad:
Why? once he jumps he can't change direction which makes it easier to lead them. With a little practice you can ensure the arrow and his head enter the same space at the same time.
Actually ping across the ocean is annoying.

Back
Top Bottom