Player account switchover to 0.4000

Users who are viewing this thread

Hopefully I can switch over shortly.

Two big changes:
Renown is no longer a currency you spend, but a total that accumulates over time -- like experience points in many games. It gives you an income of influence, which you then spend

Nobility, tribal, urban and commons levels are not bought, but derived from fiefs. You spend influence to gain relationships with NPC houses. That then allows you to buy and develop fiefs in land you control.

So, what will happen when I switch over...
* You lose all your nobility/tribal levels, but the renown and gold should be refunded. This should be a big bump in renown.

You will then start gaining influence, and can spend that to get fiefs, and this will allow you to recoup the nobility and other levels.

Hopefully this will work that no player loses the benefits from time spent playing the game. Apologies in advance if there are any glitches.

Holy ****! (yeah litteraly)
Constantinople has just fallen to the infidels! I mean, some other, more infidels (playing as a holy roman guy right now, but I am thinking to switch over to this Yusuf guy, he probably has a lot of fiefs to grant now).
Is that a glitch or a feature? :wink:

Just wanted to say that i am eager to play after the switch, that's all

Okay -- 0.400 is now downloadable, so 0.400 is officially underway

http://www.mediafire.com/?8p1h8suypxtw27n

It does look like Anatolia has fallen. But if you check the morale of the Yusufids ("m20" = morale of 20), it does not look like they will hold too long against the Phokas and Palaiologos counterattack.

I aim to write background grafs for all the houses in play. That's not quite complete. I'll also try to make the website more accessible.

Eh, I accidentally switched from Latin Christianity to 'none.'  :lol:
I think it's because it says Europa is under local control. Why does the map not reflect this?

Maximilian.
I actually accidentally made another Maximilian in Khurasan though.  :lol: You can delete him, or something.

The one I'd like to keep is in Europa.

Okay, you should now be Latin and based in Europa.

The problem is that moving and converting does not work. I will try to fix this. Sorry about that!

Back
Top Bottom