Persistent World crashing to desktop

Users who are viewing this thread

IchDiene

Recruit
When I log into server EU_Phoenix, I play for some time and then the game suddenly crashes to desktop by saying that the game is not responding and I have to end it in Task Manager.

Does anyone know how to fix this?

CPU: AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 4000+, 2.10 GHz
GPU: Nvidia Geforce 8600 GT, 512 MB
RAM: 2 GB DDR2
System: Win 7 Pro
HDD

Most likely the main issue. It's 2GB DDR2 (old) and not to mention that if you have windows running thats already using up a GB atleast (most of the time). No way you're going to run the game until you upgrade computers, or RAM.

Skaggs said:

Most likely the main issue. It's 2GB DDR2 (old) and not to mention that if you have windows running thats already using up a GB atleast (most of the time). No way you're going to run the game until you upgrade computers, or RAM.

Just upgrade the whole computer. The computer does not even support 4+ GB of RAM.

Captain Connner said:
Just upgrade the whole computer. The computer does not even support 4+ GB of RAM.

You have literally no idea what you're talking about. It's in the name:

AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 4000+.

It'll handle more than 4GB without issue.

If you want to run PW without any major upgrade, get a 2GB stick of RAM that matches your current RAM speed. If you want to enjoy yourself, buy a $300 Intel Core i3 machine from Best Buy/equivalent and stick a cheap GPU in it.

Splintert said:
Captain Connner said:

You have literally no idea what you're talking about. It's in the name:

AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 4000+.

It'll handle more than 4GB without issue.

If you want to run PW without any major upgrade, get a 2GB stick of RAM that matches your current RAM speed. If you want to enjoy yourself, buy a $300 Intel Core i3 machine from Best Buy/equivalent and stick a cheap GPU in it.

I was thinking about the Intel dual cores for some reason, which I believe only exist in the 32 bit form.

Back
Top Bottom