MP Other Persistent Prehistory World

Which timeline do you prefer the most?

• Stone age

• Bronze age

• Iron age

Results are only viewable after voting.

Users who are viewing this thread

This is unfinished persistent world mod that sets in prehistorical times and spans from stone age to iron age.

Features:
- New timeline and setting
- New items
- New scene props
- New professions
- New resources
- New map
More to come...

Last edited:
Just a few cents from me:
- I would personally prefer the map to be as similar to the vanilla Warband map as possible (same place, just much earlier, so the only change that I would look forward to would be lower sea levels)
- no big settlements, only tent camps, caves and canyons
- fighting against fauna should be a big part of the game, wild animals could be hunted, or they could attack us, like bandits do
- probably an idea for later, but slow, very slow technology progression would be cool to have

MP, especially its extinct Persistent branch, is dead, therefore I would advise you not to waste time on your project I consider barely started. It may be harsh but it is 2023.
Just a few cents from me:
- I would personally prefer the map to be as similar to the vanilla Warband map as possible (same place, just much earlier, so the only change that I would look forward to would be lower sea levels)
- no big settlements, only tent camps, caves and canyons
- fighting against fauna should be a big part of the game, wild animals could be hunted, or they could attack us, like bandits do
- probably an idea for later, but slow, very slow technology progression would be cool to have
Not going to happen, unless it will become an SP mod.

Back
Top Bottom