Pendorian Duels

Wolfbode vs. Eyegrim! First to 15 votes wins

• Wolfbode

Votes: 16 32.7%
  • Eyegrim

Votes: 33 67.3%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

It's actually a tough call.  On horses, KotLs.  But on foot, Lady Valkyries tend to win.  Maybe because of their smaller and faster dragonspine axes they have?

And their javelins punch HOLES in KotLs.  I have a few ex-Fierdy lords on my side, they have some Lady Valkyries, and I've been warring on Sarleon.  Ladies tend to hit hard, but die fast.

The sun rose over a hill top as a lone Knight of the Lion was riding to Sarleon. He was returning from a scouting mission that always seemed to be given to him by the Marshall of the Kingdom of Sarleon.

"Blasted Marshall..scout Valonbray, he said. It'll be easy, he said."

He rode on in relative silence, only the sound of his hooves breaking the peace.

All of a sudden, the sound of another, different set of hooves shattered the silence. He quickly moved his horse to a gallop, and glanced around. He saw a Lady Valkyrie on a horse riding hard towards him on his left.

The knight smiled. This will be the most fun I've had this whole trip.

He brought out his lance, and wheeled his horse towards her. He brought it up to full speed, and lowered his lance. All of a sudden, she whipped her arm back and forward.

Wzzhzhhrckk.

The Knight grimaced as a javelin smashed through his shield, penetrating deep. He continued his gallop as more javelins were launched at him.

The Lady Vaylkrie tried to slow her horse and turn, but it was too late. The Knight spurred his horse onward, and she took the full brunt of a couched lance, which was left lodged in her chest. The Knight slew down, and trotted back to her body. He jumped down and unsheathed his sword. Gripping the handle with both hands, he brought it down on her heart, finishing her. He sheathed his sword, and galloped away, towards Sarleon once again.

I wanted to revive this thread :grin:

1 Wolfbode the Slayer vs 1 Eyegrim?

Eyegrim is an undead general wielding a humongous axe while riding a netherworld charger. Wolfbode is just an overgrown barbarian.

Back
Top Bottom