Peace Mission

Users who are viewing this thread

khornebread

Sergeant at Arms
Does the Peace Mission from the town master still exist?  I am a Fierdsvain Vassal and at war with everybody.  I have been to all of Fierdsvain towns asking for missions but no peace mission, did some mission to go to next mish but still no luck.  Are there other ways to get peace declared as a vassal? 

khornebread said:
Does the Peace Mission from the town master still exist?  I am a Fierdsvain Vassal and at war with everybody.  I have been to all of Fierdsvain towns asking for missions but no peace mission, did some mission to go to next mish but still no luck.  Are there other ways to get peace declared as a vassal?

Nope sorry man, no way, maybe sit down in a castle/town and wait?

khornebread said:

My personal favorite is throwing half of the enemy lords into a castle dungeon. No lords to campaign means no victory progress for them, then the enemy asks for peace.

yeah but those juicy ransom offers are so nice  :cry:

plus you lose honour every time you deny a ransom to be paid which with half a faction in your personal dungeon..  :lol:

Back
Top Bottom