Pacifists Alliance

Users who are viewing this thread

Qwertyman

Sergeant Knight
---Putting a stop to violence, with EXTREME force---

About us
There is so much needless violence in the world, and we are here to put a stop to it once and for all! Unfortunately none of the warbands we have contacted will listen to reason, so we are forced to destroy them utterly under the boot of our mighty empire!

We are a Warband made up of anyone who just wants to have fun, no real rules other than don't be an *******- any faction is welcome too.

We have Rasta Nords and (friendly) punk Swadians amongst our ranks at the moment.
Those tree-hugging Rhodoks and hippie Vaegirs are sure to join soon enough and the khergits seem quite the one-with-nature sorts if you ask me.

Rules:

Rule 1: Don't be an *******
This means:
-Play nice, don't grief
-Don't cause needless arguments and don't be abusive
-Racism or other forms of ****-headedness is not allowed

Rule 2: follow the pacifist code:
This means:
-Anyone with a weapon (excluding team-mates) is obviously a fascist and must be slaughtered without mercy.
-Anyone without a weapon (excluding team-mates) is probably a fascist in disguise, and should be slaughtered without mercy just in case
- Always remember that whilst violence is wrong- its goddamn fun!

Any breach of these rules will result in your enrolment onto our punishment course
- you will be repeatedly hit on the head with a large sign with the word ‘NO’ imprinted on it, after this you will be subjected to a slap round the face and an old woman will tell you to mind your manners.

http://warbands.mountfanblade.com/?q=node/126  - join us here

Basically we are a light hearted warband, anyone from any skill level is welcome to join so long as they agree with our two rules (well, only rule 1 really)
we probably wont get involved seriously in any of the competitive scene when it exists*, and we will mostly just get together and have fun in warband :grin:
So join up! no requirements other than the disire to kick ass support the pacifist way anyone is free to become sword fodder a valued member of the team.

Our clan tag is PA - allthough it is not a requirement to use it.

* - this is just me, when we have plenty of members and the competitive scene actually exists we will decide then.

This sounds nice. Seems like a relaxed clan behind a funny description.
However, I'm not sure, yet. Will you be open for any form of tactics?

Hengist said:

There exists other tactics than "charge the heretics"?  :shock:

Hengist said:

yeah, well basically it totally depends on who joins. if the people that join our group want to organise tactics, then we will.

I play a lot of other online games, mostly team based ones like TF2 and i allways find that when you play with the same people regularly you not only get a lot better at the game, you also have a hell of a lot more fun.  I'm not into the whole competitive 'play to win- ragequit when you lose' attitude, so I made this as a way of having the same social gaming thing that clans have without the whole 'striving for perfection' attitude.

oh and wildly charging the enemy works surprisingly well :grin: I was in a match as nords vs swads on open plains- we were getting our asses handed to us, someone said "berserker charge!" we all went nude with two hander axes and turned the match around :grin:  (we still lost though, but we got some awsome kills :grin: i was alone vs 5 guys and took 2 down + dehorsed a third)

MaHuD said:
Which timezone?

Im English so thats GMT methinks (changes with british sumertime i think), it doesnt matter too much if your timezone is very diferent to ours (unless of course your playing when its midnight over here :razz:) im sure we will get a few games in whatever your timezone. (we arent gonna be competetive, so no pressure to get into games- join in as much or as little as you want)

Huzzah! My Our mighty empire alliance is growing! soon I we will rule the world! be nice to people and all that ****.

im gonna leave it till we get a few more members then we will have to orginise a match, or at least just all get in the same server together :razz:

that makes 7, i was thinking it isnt much- but comparing to other groups it seems about average (there are a few groups in their 20s, but comparing to similar clans we arent doing bad)

we should put the PA clantag on so we recognise each other in-game,  ill make a thread in the 'mount Fan blade' forum thing so we can post what times we usualy play, so we can orginise a game better.

I'd love to join, I'm in GMT too so it's sounding good already. The only problem is I may not be too active as my warband connection isn't too great, I'll hopefully get this sorted though. 

hey, join up anyway- as you will probably have gathered this is a laid back casual clan, there will be no pressure to participate if you dont want to/cant. we (i) dont even mind if you end up as an involved member of another clan :razz:

I joined up on the page. Only just realised I never actually created an account at these forums, just read the topics.

From Britain (in Wales atm) so GMT sounds good  :grin:

Jimmy

the more the merrier :grin:

Ive made a thread in the Mount Fan Blade subforum thing about timezones and when you play-  post in there so we can get an idea of when everyone is on,  we need to actually get into a match together :grin:  it seems like we have quite a few GMT peeps, so it shouldn't be too hard- allthough i will try to fit in anyone outside of GMT too.

Back
Top Bottom