Ozuru vs Oda (and allies) battle event?

Would members of the clans come to the battle if there was one?

• Yes

Votes: 17 77.3%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Depends on map time/date ect.

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Perhaps we could negotiate (beyond hope I think)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Metalfist

Knight at Arms
Since we are at war with the Ozuru, there should be a decisive battle. I think im the only person who would want to fightbut suggestions for when, where (a plains map), timing ect. are welcomed with open arms. Now do the right thing and join the Oda (and allies) in their effort to wipe out the filth of the Ozuru clan. Good luck and may the best clan (ahem Oda and allies) win!
PS This will probably not happen but it's worth a try  :wink:

We are at war? This is new to me I thought we were just not best mates. Also Yuki has told me multiple times that he will try not to get involved.

Remember Hojo is my Vassal.

I would gladly take part since i am the Daimyo of the Oda Clan, ive been busy lately which is why i never started to arrange this but il make time for when/if this happens.  :wink:

avion365 said:
I will go ahead and sell merc to people, from my own faction ofcourse

The Tanegashima clan is VERY far away from where this battle would happen.

WOW so people would turn up to a battle. It would have to be on a Saturday because of *ahem* business ect. maybe after lunch?
And do we have to use our own speaking channels? Just use team chat on Mount and Blade

Join us but I can't offer you much apart from a variety of skills from across the whole of Japan.
And a trade agreement and alliance. Maybe summat else?

sorry chaps not this Saturday or Sunday:
1. we are not organised enough,
2. I have a rugby match so I cannot be here fort he actual battle,
3. Sunday will be recuperation, the match is important  - cup tie
4. Maybe next sunday? because I have rugby matches every saturday

I know who is the Daimyo im just saying he seems to be acting like one ordering everything about and that and saying that it can't be on a saturday because he will miss it. But since he isn't the Daimyo its not important whether he attends compared to you Peton.

Back
Top Bottom