[OSP][Item] swords, axes and then some.

Users who are viewing this thread

Mackie said:
xenoargh said:
Actually, the engine's fine with non-squares.  So a 1024X256 is fine, and is the same resolution as 512X512.  The real issue is getting the total size down while making it look nice enough, which is always the challenge :smile:
oh? I will make use of this information, no more ****ty squashed textures  :mrgreen:
Wow I couldn't tell that it was just the texture that was changed. Great work by the way. I like the fact you have large resolution textures also.

update: im having to take a longer hiatus than i thougt that i would need.
finland is a funny place, you cant act in self defence without getting ****ed.
right now im looking at a year in a finnish "correctional facility".

long story short; my brother tried to stab me when he was drunk. I acted in self defence and beat him to a pulp. the court acknowledges the fact that i acted in self defence but does not approve of any sort of vigilantism.

he has the money to pay his fines, i dont.

Mackie said:
update: im having to take a longer hiatus than i thougt that i would need.
finland is a funny place, you cant act in self defence without getting ****ed.
right now im looking at a year in a finnish "correctional facility".

long story short; my brother tried to stab me when he was drunk. I acted in self defence and beat him to a pulp. the court acknowledges the fact that i acted in self defence but does not approve of any sort of vigilantism.

he has the money to pay his fines, i dont.
:shock:

xenoargh said:
Holy cow!

Dude, that blows!  Man, what a terrible thing to happen.

as much as it sucks, this isnt my first time. ive been to prison before so...looks like im out of function for a while.

Yeah, that would be fair.  I mean, if he won't sue him in civil court, if you have such a thing there, that's outrageous that it's just a matter of who has money. 

Meh.  Well, either way man, I will finish your stuff, it will not go to waste.

actually i wasnt really supposed to publicize this whole deal but instead come up with some bull**** reason for why im going to take a break but its out there now  :lol:
im locking this thread, ill open up a new one when i get back.

Back
Top Bottom