Opinions on the patch

Your opinions?

• It's balanced but I miss destroying everyone.

Votes: 9 9.1%
  • I still miss the mm styled melee.

Votes: 31 31.3%
  • I liked it pre patch.

Votes: 15 15.2%
  • This is great what they have done and is a step in the right direction if not perfect yet.

Votes: 33 33.3%
  • I have no opinion I just whine about it either way.

Votes: 11 11.1%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Volkonski said:
I have no real opinion as i suck at melee anyway(Been playing this damn style of melee for over a year, still haven't got it right).

Uh... this style of melee as referring to NW which has been out for around 3 months? Or referring to MM which was fairly different?

The patch is fine, I'm still kicking ass :smile:

Commander Millander said:
Melee takes a bit to get used to. Its good :smile:

True, after I bought the game I kept trying to block the upper stab with lower block ;/

I like the patch all in all, i haven't tried out the cav improvements, but i don't see why people are *****in' about the heavy cav being fast, the sword is good but any infantry man can still take out a heavy calvalry man with a well timed stab and a well timed swing can still take out of an infantry man! I think Vince and the others have done a pretty legit job with the patching.

Patch is great, although all weapons except bayo need a speed boost (it is nothing too serious, but it's retarded that bayo stab anim from start to end is faster then released held sword swing with superior footing).
Also, overhead stab anim could use a bit more polishing, with all the animation glitching people do, sometimes it's quite hard to see is it down or up stab. Or, probably more easier, put boundaries to how much can you angle the upper stab.
Everything else seems great in patch.

Back
Top Bottom