Old Versus New All Star Match (05/29) 8:00EST!

We will have to pick one day for the match to be held on due to the same amount of people missing ea

• Saturday at 8:30pm EST

Votes: 17 56.7%
  • Sunday at 8:30pm EST

Votes: 13 43.3%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

who wouldnt go??? i could win some serious cash and finally get me a copy of bad rats

Roberta_Baratheon said:
Can attend Sunday: Thunderbeu, Can, Gorlock, CheesePizza, Matthew, DeathAngel, Oodle, Magerick, Abellard, Guaccmoleboy, Lagstrl, Cradoc, Stone

Can attend Saturday: Thunderbeu, Heat, John, Gorlock, DeathAngel, Matthew, Oodle, Magerick, Abellard, Guaccmoleboy, Tito, Lagstro, Stone

Cannot attend Sunday: Kelquethas, Heat, John, Tito

Cannot attend Saturday: Kelquethas, Can, Cradoc

Unknown: Achilles, Jeffrey, PPK, Danate, Aporta, Mad Dawg, Troubadour, Arys, Vorn, Brave, Creed, Cru

We're kind of in a stalemate of which day at the moment and I don't want to leave anyone out. So the past few people will be the deciding factor.

Roberta_Baratheon said:
Roberta_Baratheon said:
Can attend Sunday: Thunderbeu, Can, Gorlock, CheesePizza, Matthew, DeathAngel, Oodle, Magerick, Abellard, Guaccmoleboy, Lagstrl, Cradoc, Stone

Can attend Saturday: Thunderbeu, Heat, John, Gorlock, DeathAngel, Matthew, Oodle, Magerick, Abellard, Guaccmoleboy, Tito, Lagstro, Stone

Cannot attend Sunday: Kelquethas, Heat, John, Tito

Cannot attend Saturday: Kelquethas, Can, Cradoc

Unknown: Achilles, Jeffrey, PPK, Danate, Aporta, Mad Dawg, Troubadour, Arys, Vorn, Brave, Creed, Cru

We're kind of in a stalemate of which day at the moment and I don't want to leave anyone out. So the past few people will be the deciding factor.

if the reasoning of people to not make it is legit to watch game of thrones that's easily fixable by switching the scrim time around 30 minutes. If it's different reason rest in pepes

You people know what recording is right? Im suprised anyone still thinks GoT is a good show after the episode last night, that ending was probably the worst thing I have seen in my life. Like its at a new low for me.

I don't see the big deal of watching it thirty minutes later, I don't think I've ever seen one episode live. RIP the only good character besides my friend Robert.

Update: After discussing with some players it has been decided the match will be this coming Sunday at 8:00pm Eastern. This leaves the lineups for the teams as...

New Stars

Infantry: Tito, Aporta, Vorn, Magerick, Danate, Arys, Guacc, Gorlock, Abellard
Cavalry: Heat, Thunderbeu, Stone, Aporta, Danate, Arys
Archery: Jeffrey, DeathAngel, Matthew

Old Stars

Infantry: Oodle, PPK ?, Creed, Kelquethas, Cradoc, Cru ?, CheesePizza
Cavalry: Can, Cru ?, PPK ?, Brave, Cradoc, CheesePizza
Archery: Achilles ?, Cru ?, CheesePizza, Juve

Roberta_Baratheon said:
Update: After discussing with some players it has been decided the match will be this coming Sunday at 8:00pm Eastern. This leaves the lineups for the teams as...

New Stars

Infantry: Aporta, Vorn, Magerick, Danate, Arys, Guacc, Gorlock, Abellard

Old Stars

Infantry: Oodle, PPK ?, Creed, Cradoc, Cru ?, CheesePizza

Same ****ers everyone has fought for eternity. Robert, just pull your bottom lip over your head and swallow.

Roberta_Baratheon said:

New Stars

Infantry: Aporta, Vorn, Magerick, Danate, Arys, Guacc, Gorlock, Abellard

Old Stars

Infantry: Oodle, PPK ?, Creed, Cradoc, Cru ?, CheesePizza
I didn't say I wasn't going to come. I said both times sucked :!:

Thunderbeu said:
Vallamont Array said:
Wait Abellard? He shouldn't be a star like Gorlock and Magerick

Brutus expose this worm

He sounds like a old Balion player, the've been pretty active with awesome memes on the forums since they came back.

Also remember it's up to Arys and Can to decide who plays. This isn't a show up and everyone gets to play event. The best players will play unless someone is doing particularly awful then they will be sat.

Just being honest they aren't horrible infantry but this is a star not okayish star

This should be a honor not another **** show we aren't the YMCA not everyone gets the honor

Vallamont Array said:
Just being honest they aren't horrible infantry but this is a star not okayish star

This should be a honor not another **** show we aren't the YMCA not everyone gets the honor

Scared to get 7-0ed kid??????

I see I low-key vanished from the lineup. My berta points aren't up too par :!: :!: :!: Honestly though, not sure how you say you added me in, then remove me without saying anything about it. :][

Just an oversight that's my bad, you can go Bubs I didn't uninvite you. I've been away for a week and haven't put much effort into the tourney as I was lol.

Back
Top Bottom