Old Main thread

Users who are viewing this thread

You can't at the moment, it's just a public béta test.
On friday there will be a big patch with many gameplay bugs/glitches fixed, and the forums will be up by then also.
Also, the admins will become active ( and according to the rules ).

So on friday, beta test fun will be over, and we'll slowly work towards a final persistent version.

I think there's a problem with the forums entirely at the moment, not just logging in or signing up. As far as I'm aware, there's popping errors up a ton of places, and things aren't going exactly as planned with it. Messaged Dobas about it, and he told me to wait, as it's a bit broken at the moment. I don't personally have login problems - I can easily log onto my account, although I do get an error when trying to go to my profile or post somewhere.

Let's just wait and see.

I got a problem that whenever I try to join a server my laptop completely freezes...
The game shows that it's loading, even the fire sounds appear, but then everything freezes completely and I have to remove the battery to restart the laptop.
So, do you think it could be due to my hardware, or is it a bug in the mod? :/

Thanks, I tried that. Alas, it didn't work. I had everything set to the minimum (Game looked like freakin' Daggerfall), and the laptop still froze. : :cry:

Back
Top Bottom