Official Scenes

Users who are viewing this thread

=s ... i think ive alreaded added it to the item list... i think or im probley thinknig of another mod but still some how to black armor just doesnt look right..

Why? I think that is like a tale... A black knight with black horse and black stuffs riding all across Britain and seeking enemies and old friends!  :lol:

It's like a legend!  :wink:

Maybe I had to add a hood with 45 armour and such stuff like robin hood

But that I think is way better! It represents all the cultures of the British isles...  :razz:

have you seen that cape mod ? lol it look's good but really doesn't... apart from a few capes but if he maid a green one with hood lol it would fit robin hood! i took few screenshots but ill post offtopic..

I think ''The black knight'' is representative to all... It may symbolize the Welsh Knight-Saviour, Wallace-type giant of Scots, King Arthur's offspring meant to rule england, Irish or Viking dude or French landless noble coming to seek his fortune in the British Isles!  :mrgreen:

Its mine and not shutup!

No it's mine -childish way!-  :lol: . L O L .  I challenge you both to play if the m&b game will have an online version... I hope that will be with map!  :wink:

your all off topic including me!

Yeah dudes, we are. Official scenes... Has any of you seen Cardiff scene?  :wink: . Any Commnets?  :mrgreen:

What do you mean?

New ones made recently? I f you mean so, I can tell you that I am working on some new ones now...  :mrgreen:

ok cool i just thought like it gives us a quick view of the work in progress so we can see what its going to be like in future progress :razz:.. .nice work once again

Back
Top Bottom