Official clan list

Users who are viewing this thread

Just so you know! ikko ikki wasn't a clan, it was a wide spread religious rebelion! (ikko) so it wouldn't be historical to implement them in general (like shogun 2 tw did.. wt****)
Also, why would you pwant to play as ashikaga? lame boring shoguns who lose anyways!

I'll take the Hattori clan if the Mod is still alive and being worked on, will do all necessary work (PM me it please) and I'll do my damnedest!  And of course once the game has the Hattori clan shoved in it lol.

Tanakauchiha said:
I'll take the Hattori clan if the Mod is still alive and being worked on, will do all necessary work (PM me it please) and I'll do my damnedest!  And of course once the game has the Hattori clan shoved in it lol.
Yeah and only if there were deticated servers for this mod :smile:

The server was removed from Unknown reasons, If and when Woyo returns.... "Again" he will have a new release that will fix many of the bugs and will also support more functions on the future Server that "May" return. At the moment Woyo is keen to go for pure online experience "Like MM" but it won't work due to "lack" of interest and having no bug fixes to "Grab" interest of people to keep playing his work both single and online gaming. "mm" was successful but that was because NW is a favored era by many including me, Though i like the Sengoku Era more (Nobunaga was the greatest man of that era and I respect him)

Back
Top Bottom