Official 'Ask Questions About Warband Multiplayer Here' Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

gaham1 said:
Do crossbows go past shields at times? when you shoot the bolt can it hit the person through the shield?

You can shoot around players with bad shields. A downed cavalry often only has the small cavalry shield, combined with low stats in shields mean you can hit them in the feet or otherwise. Also, a heavy or siege crossbow can shoot threw a shield if the resistance is low. The free shields have low resistance, and can be shot threw even with a heavy crossbow with regular bolts.

RoBo_CoP said:
gaham1 said:
Do crossbows go past shields at times? when you shoot the bolt can it hit the person through the shield?

You can shoot around players with bad shields. A downed cavalry often only has the small cavalry shield, combined with low stats in shields mean you can hit them in the feet or otherwise. Also, a heavy or siege crossbow can shoot threw a shield if the resistance is low. The free shields have low resistance, and can be shot threw even with a heavy crossbow with regular bolts.
I feel placement has alot to do with it.  It seems to peirce the shield and hit the arm the player is carrying the shield with.

another thing I've had a ton of trouble finding the link for the star wars conquest mod download on this site so if I can have the link to that to thad be great!

If this is about problems with multiplayer Warband i cant connect to servers at all ive already done the firewall thing plz help i kno this is a common problem

Hello guys I have a problem in installing Madmin mod can anybody helps me more about installing the mod cause ive already copied the files to the native folder but i dont know what to do next.

Greetings. I have one question to ask.

I can rarely play on one server for a longer time, because they constantly kick me out, some time after few minutes, some time when I pick equipment... I don't break any of rules and I am not a noob either. So, what can be the problem?

Many thanks.

Phoenix308 said:
Greetings. I have one question to ask.

I can rarely play on one server for a longer time, because they constantly kick me out, some time after few minutes, some time when I pick equipment... I don't break any of rules and I am not a noob either. So, what can be the problem?

Many thanks.
Caba`drin said:
Do you have a legit, unique key? If you are sharing your key with another or it isn't legit you'll get kicked.

Back
Top Bottom