Not open for further replies.
A friend cannot make account so i will do a application for her
1. Name In-Game:Lady_Noa
2. Steam Name:Mr.Underwear
3. What Country are you from:Israel
4. RolePlay on a rate of 1-10:8
5. Do you have TeamSpeak 3:Yes(no mic)
6. Will you Remain active and wear tags:yes of cource
7.7. Roleplay Brief / Story: i rob and i tell this nice wallet you got there,Gimme it

gside_141 said:
_Sophie_ said:
Note: An Esquire can't vote someone to be esquire.
On the other hand, I want him to have a other rank then that. Maybe Slave of Medith?

(Yeah, a promotion +1 but Matthew decides.

Note: i never voted i just recommended that from what actions i saw from Nord_Warlord that he deserves a promotion i never said that it should be immidiate on my word just that he deserves it for 1 the RP he has shown and 2 the leadership and the victorious battles he has lead
I spoke to Matthew in-game about Nord being promoting for his leadership and skills. Matthew as you can see he would be a great esquire to serve the house, hes got my recommendation aswell.

Regards,
Tiberious

Ansietat said:
1. Name In-Game: Ansietat
2. Steam Name: Ansietat
3. What Country are you from: Sweden
4. RolePlay on a rate of 1-10: 8
5. Do you have TeamSpeak 3: No
6. Will you Remain active and wear tags: Yes
7. Roleplay Brief / Story: Not so much experience from RP, but I've made it pretty good so far in Mount o Blade. Farming, joning factions and stuff.

I know Jameson. Someone told me to write that
Matthew, We could use some official peasants of the house? help with the income and stuff?  just a suggestion

1. Name In-Game: arthasess/ducksguts

2. Steam Name:mousninhome11

3. What Country are you from:UK

4. RolePlay on a rate of 1-10: 7-9 depending on my mood

5. Do you have TeamSpeak 3: Yes

7. Roleplay Brief / Story: Played a lot of native/nw. However mainly I am on PW if I am playing M+B so i am pretty experienced in PW, I went to a number of Alrics events (French vs England mainly) where i had some roles of command (Minor)

When your in a bad mood you cant roleplay less
Because you always need to roleplay good when youre mad go afk for 10 min to coll of and come back.
or just leave
Same for higgison

Nord_Warlord

You know, in a way all your applications are incorrect, if i am right. The question "Roleplay Brief / Story" Is meaning a short Roleplay story of your character, not what you do. Each of you are answering the question as the question "Tell us about yourself" and not "Brief character bio".

I could be wrong, but i think that is what Matthew was meaning. Correct me if i am wrong.

Scorpia said:
You know, in a way all your applications are incorrect, if i am right. The question "Roleplay Brief / Story" Is meaning a short Roleplay story of your character, not what you do. Each of you are answering the question as the question "Tell us about yourself" and not "Brief character bio".

I could be wrong, but i think that is what Matthew was meaning. Correct me if i am wrong.

Yep your right.

lucastam said:
A friend cannot make account so i will do a application for her
1. Name In-Game:Lady_Noa
2. Steam Name:Mr.Underwear
3. What Country are you from:Israel
4. RolePlay on a rate of 1-10:8
5. Do you have TeamSpeak 3:Yes(no mic)
6. Will you Remain active and wear tags:yes of cource
7.7. Roleplay Brief / Story: i rob and i tell this nice wallet you got there,Gimme it

zenn said:
1. Name In-Game: arthasess/ducksguts

2. Steam Name:mousninhome11

7. Roleplay Brief / Story: Played a lot of native/nw. However mainly I am on PW if I am playing M+B so i am pretty experienced in PW, I went to a number of Alrics events (French vs England mainly) where i had some roles of command (Minor)

Volcano231 said:
1. Name In-Game: Higgison
2. Steam Name: dragonfly231
3. What Country are you from: England xD
4. RolePlay on a rate of 1-10: Depending on my tiredness 7 - 10
6. Will you Remain active and wear tags: As much as I can, although I board on some nights so may only be able to get on twice or thrice a week.
7. Roleplay Brief / Story: I am a regular player at PW, I started off my life in Persistant_EU_RP, before I moved to TnT where I am now the servers richest guy xD. I am VERY Active on TnT but if told to I will go and have a visit to other servers.

Ansietat said:
1. Name In-Game: Ansietat
2. Steam Name: Ansietat
3. What Country are you from: Sweden
4. RolePlay on a rate of 1-10: 8
5. Do you have TeamSpeak 3: No
7. Roleplay Brief / Story: Not so much experience from RP, but I've made it pretty good so far in Mount o Blade. Farming, joning factions and stuff.

I know Jameson. Someone told me to write that

Now let me put this quite simple. Each and eveyone of your applications makes me cry. As scorpia said Roleplay brief/Story means make history of your charecter. You may represent it in any way you like. A story. A diary entry. I want each and every one of you to redo this before i vouch you.

Couple of questions/comments.
1) Do we apply for certain posts? Or do we all become recruits?
2) When i said depending on my mood, its much more about how tired/if i am thinking clearly. Not if i am pissed with the server :smile:
3) Only copied what the others did on the roleplay thing. Probs not the best move though. :S
4) Which server do you play on?

1. Name In-Game: Kaladin/Ducksguts
2. Steam Name: mousninhome11
7. Roleplay Brief / Story: Kaladin was born into a poor background in the Nord controlled area of Sargoth. His mother was taken by slavers only months after he was born. His father meanwhile, had served in the Kings army, learning how to track and fight, went mad with the grief of his wife's death, taught Kaladin everything he could about the ways of tracking and combat, though he distanced himself from everyone he knew. After a number of years like this, Kaladin left for a better future, taking up the roll of bounty hunter. However a life spent like this begins to wear on you. Once the Medith Family rose up, Kaladin decided to put his skills to use and travelled to support the family

zenn said:
Couple of questions/comments.
1) Do we apply for certain posts? Or do we all become recruits?
2) When i said depending on my mood, its much more about how tired/if i am thinking clearly. Not if i am pissed with the server :smile:
3) Only copied what the others did on the roleplay thing. Probs not the best move though. :S
4) Which server do you play on?

1. Name In-Game: Kaladin/Ducksguts
2. Steam Name: mousninhome11
7. Roleplay Brief / Story: Kaladin was born into a poor background in the Nord controlled area of Sargoth. His mother was taken by slavers only months after he was born. His father meanwhile, had served in the Kings army, learning how to track and fight, went mad with the grief of his wife's death, taught Kaladin everything he could about the ways of tracking and combat, though he distanced himself from everyone he knew. After a number of years like this, Kaladin left for a better future, taking up the roll of bounty hunter. However a life spent like this begins to wear on you. Once the Medith Family rose up, Kaladin decided to put his skills to use and travelled to support the family

1) Do we apply for certain posts? Or do we all become recruits? You become a recuit and are promoted when i see fit.
4) Which server do you play on? TnT

Ok im much more pleased with your application now and you have my Vouch. Im willing to put you on trial

Im afraid i get no results when trying to add you on steam. D:

1. Name In-Game: Giovanni
2. Steam Name: Giovanni
3. What Country are you from: the Netherlands
4. RolePlay on a rate of 1-10: 7-8
5. Do you have TeamSpeak 3:Yes (no mic)
6. Will you Remain active and wear tags:yes
7.7. Roleplay Brief / Story: As my father was a poor hunter and my mother died during my birth I stood alone in my youth robbing people and stealing food to stay alive, then when I was grown up I became a mercenary roaming the lands searching for a lord that had need for mercenaries I fought In many wars and became more rich every battle I joined eventually all that money that I looted from battle vanished to the many taverns of these lands later on I joined the Stormanes a assasins family roaming In the dark It was there where we defended our outpost against a army of Greys where we battled for our existance eventually we lost the battle and we disbaned each of us going our own ways like Sophie became the duchess of the Medith which I now want to join for honour and glory.

Florishier said:
Application

In-Game Name: Ezio or William_Stark
Steam ID: florishier
How good is your Roleplay, in a scale to 1-10: 8 or 9
Do you have Teamspeak3? And do you have a mic?: yes and yes
Are you active? And will you use tags?  Activeness depends each week, work, got school and I'm in an NW reg with trainings and lb's    I will use Medith tags.

I can see i used wrong format :sad: Just copied from other medith post but here is the new one:

1. Name In-Game: Templar_Crusader_Ezio [I use Templar_crusder when I play with a friend, he likes teplars] or I play as William_Stark
2. Steam Name: Florishier
3. What Country are you from: The Netherlands
4. RolePlay on a rate of 1-10: 8 or 9
5. Do you have TeamSpeak 3: I do.
6. Will you Remain active and wear tags: Yes I will, and yes why aply if you dont use tags.
7. Roleplay Brief / Story:
I'm just gonna make one story and that will be for Ezio because I like to use the name Ezio in the future for Medith.

Story:
Ezio was born in Italy, his father an holy knight and his mother a whore. Ezio never knew his father because he was with his mother just for one night. His mother quit the job as whore as soon as she knew that she was pregnant and started to make a living as a peasant. She bought a farm in the outskirts of Praven. Everything went well in the early stages of Ezio's life. But it changed when Ezio reached the age of 9. Bandit raids were common these days and yes they also came to the farm where Ezio and his mother lived. When bandits rode towards the farm Ezio went into the wheat fields and hided. His mother was still in the house when the bandits came. He couldn’t warn her. The bandits stormed the house and dragged his mother outside, raped her and then chopped her head off. Ezio saw everything from the wheat field and cried to himself. The bandits got on their horses again, putted the farm on fire and rode away. Ezio didn’t have any family left, he needs to depend on his own. Ezio became a beggar in Praven for 6 more years. At age 15 a monk took him to a monastery and told him the ways of honour and believe. Ezio had a purpose in life again. Ezio studied for 5 years at the monastery and learned how to write and read, in his spare time he practised with swords to train his combat skills. If he ever faced Bandits again then he needs to be ready to face them in battle and not hide in the fields. No more Hiding, it’s time for some action! Ezio left the monastery and started his new life.

It might be not in correct English but I tried to make the best of it :smile:

lucastam said:
We already have a Ezio in medith i think i played a lot whit that Ezio and he made app before you but he didnt got accepted(isnt look at yest)

Nord_Warlord

That aint me, When ever i played Ezio it was Templar_Crusader_Ezio and there is another Ezio, he is online right now. I also did not make an app before. You misstake me for someone else

1. Name In-Game: Eyzan_TheHorseThief
2. Steam Name: 54e_JohnnyZhu
3. What Country are you from: Belgium
4. RolePlay on a rate of 1-10: 8 , detoriated to 4 since I started randoming. But that will all change because I want to RP again! No more randoms.
6. Will you Remain active and wear tags: Yesh.
7. Roleplay Brief / Story: I used to help Matthew and Sophie at a tavern with fishing and stuff, always saw them and they were nice RP folks. That was when I ''used ''to RP. But I regret my decisions so i decided to remove my sins by joining the medith family and RP.

1. Name In-Game: Gandalf
2. Steam Name: vgbomz
3. What Country are you from: England
4. Roleplay on a rate of 1-10: 9
5. Do you have TeamSpeak 3: Sure and microphone
6. Will you Remain active and wear tags: i'll wear tags and im a active player
7. Roleplay Brief / Story: Gandalf from the middle earth a have travaled afare to get here with frodo who has now returned home and which to join a new house of these lands

Part one:razz:romotions!
Recruit Nici
Recruit Hood
Recruit Jameson
Recruit LordPantaloons
Recruit James
Each of these are promoted to Guardsman

Tallie is promoted to Esquire for his effots in making the fourm.

Lord_Giovanni said:
1. Name In-Game: Giovanni
2. Steam Name: Giovanni
3. What Country are you from: the Netherlands
4. RolePlay on a rate of 1-10: 7-8
5. Do you have TeamSpeak 3:Yes (no mic)
6. Will you Remain active and wear tags:yes
7.7. Roleplay Brief / Story: As my father was a poor hunter and my mother died during my birth I stood alone in my youth robbing people and stealing food to stay alive, then when I was grown up I became a mercenary roaming the lands searching for a lord that had need for mercenaries I fought In many wars and became more rich every battle I joined eventually all that money that I looted from battle vanished to the many taverns of these lands later on I joined the Stormanes a assasins family roaming In the dark It was there where we defended our outpost against a army of Greys where we battled for our existance eventually we lost the battle and we disbaned each of us going our own ways like Sophie became the duchess of the Medith which I now want to join for honour and glory.

Florishier said:
Florishier said:
Application

In-Game Name: Ezio or William_Stark
Steam ID: florishier
How good is your Roleplay, in a scale to 1-10: 8 or 9
Do you have Teamspeak3? And do you have a mic?: yes and yes
Are you active? And will you use tags?  Activeness depends each week, work, got school and I'm in an NW reg with trainings and lb's    I will use Medith tags.

I can see i used wrong format :sad: Just copied from other medith post but here is the new one:

1. Name In-Game: Templar_Crusader_Ezio [I use Templar_crusder when I play with a friend, he likes teplars] or I play as William_Stark
2. Steam Name: Florishier
3. What Country are you from: The Netherlands
4. RolePlay on a rate of 1-10: 8 or 9
5. Do you have TeamSpeak 3: I do.
6. Will you Remain active and wear tags: Yes I will, and yes why aply if you dont use tags.
7. Roleplay Brief / Story:
I'm just gonna make one story and that will be for Ezio because I like to use the name Ezio in the future for Medith.

Story:
Ezio was born in Italy, his father an holy knight and his mother a whore. Ezio never knew his father because he was with his mother just for one night. His mother quit the job as whore as soon as she knew that she was pregnant and started to make a living as a peasant. She bought a farm in the outskirts of Praven. Everything went well in the early stages of Ezio's life. But it changed when Ezio reached the age of 9. Bandit raids were common these days and yes they also came to the farm where Ezio and his mother lived. When bandits rode towards the farm Ezio went into the wheat fields and hided. His mother was still in the house when the bandits came. He couldn’t warn her. The bandits stormed the house and dragged his mother outside, raped her and then chopped her head off. Ezio saw everything from the wheat field and cried to himself. The bandits got on their horses again, putted the farm on fire and rode away. Ezio didn’t have any family left, he needs to depend on his own. Ezio became a beggar in Praven for 6 more years. At age 15 a monk took him to a monastery and told him the ways of honour and believe. Ezio had a purpose in life again. Ezio studied for 5 years at the monastery and learned how to write and read, in his spare time he practised with swords to train his combat skills. If he ever faced Bandits again then he needs to be ready to face them in battle and not hide in the fields. No more Hiding, it’s time for some action! Ezio left the monastery and started his new life.

It might be not in correct English but I tried to make the best of it :smile:

Acepted il invite you later.

JohnnyZhu said:
1. Name In-Game: Eyzan_TheHorseThief
2. Steam Name: 54e_JohnnyZhu
3. What Country are you from: Belgium
4. RolePlay on a rate of 1-10: 8 , detoriated to 4 since I started randoming. But that will all change because I want to RP again! No more randoms.
6. Will you Remain active and wear tags: Yesh.
7. Roleplay Brief / Story: I used to help Matthew and Sophie at a tavern with fishing and stuff, always saw them and they were nice RP folks. That was when I ''used ''to RP. But I regret my decisions so i decided to remove my sins by joining the medith family and RP.

Gandalf le Grey said:
7. Roleplay Brief / Story: Gandalf from the middle earth a have travaled afare to get here with frodo who has now returned home and which to join a new house of these lands

These two i want you to redo your RP brief/Story again because it dose not suit the requirements to join or match with your Roleplay rate of which you have given yourself.

After these applications have been imporved Recuitment is Closed

Gandalf le Grey said:

A MASSIVE NO. terrible role-player he is about a 3 his story is more of a fantasy story that has been edited from lotr to fit pw nuff said

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom