Nova Aetas in Bannerlord?

Users who are viewing this thread

Hey everyone,

I'm loving this mod, currently attempting to make a Crusader State in the Sarranid part of the map that looks like Palestine.

With Bannerlord slated to come out this year, I know lots of new things will put in and the devs are keen on mod support. After we all finish a game or two of Bannerlord, will development of a Nova Aetas mod be started on Bannerlord? I would love to see what the updated engine and Mount and Blade would do for this awesome mod and concept.

Thank you for playing Nova Aetas! Good luck making that Crusader State.

Nova Aetas won't be ported to bannerlord. I'll make a new mod in a new era instead. Possibly ancient Egypt or Greece  :smile:

It all depends on the possibilities of the engine which I'm curious of, just like you do.

Ack, that hurts my soul  :cry:

I absolutely love the late medieval-renaissance theme, and now you're telling me I probably won't see it in Bannerlord?

I've seen the Calradian Empire stuff, It'd be cool if you did either a rise of the Calradian Empire mod, or the fall. I'd be very excited for whatever you put out. Though all the ancient mods placed in real areas have kind of soured my taste for more types of those mods. Everything except Brytenwalda.

Whatever you choose, best of luck!

Quintillius said:
Thank you for playing Nova Aetas! Good luck making that Crusader State.

Nova Aetas won't be ported to bannerlord. I'll make a new mod in a new era instead. Possibly ancient Egypt or Greece  :smile:

It all depends on the possibilities of the engine which I'm curious of, just like you do.

Like Calradia in eaaarly stage of development with the calradians under a Republic? FINALLY some Sarmatian-Vaegir! YAYYY

Back
Top Bottom