Not Sure What's Going on.

Users who are viewing this thread

JHouck8390

Regular
I downloaded the game, extracted the downloaded file to my modules folder...

I launched M&B, selected fire arrow module and it loaded up to the main menu...

I selected start a new game, went through all of the creation tidbits, selecting the top choice except for my motivation (I always choose wanderlust)...

But when I chose to make a custom banner.. BOOM!

Not only did the game crash, it crashed my computer.

I have double checked several times.

Is my computer simply not powerful enough to run it?

The game allows me to play when I select all of the lowest options (ie. Steppe Child, etc). However, when I later go in to the menu to change my faction name and color, the same crash occurs.

Hmmm this is interesting.  I never had this problem with earlier versions, but today I started playing after a long hiatus and haven't tried to customize anything in game yet.  I'll try this later today to see if it happens to me too.

Regarding custom banners, I have made a couple games with different ones, but the problems didn't go beyond the banner not displaying correctly on the world map and on armor.

I just checked the faction name and color change a few times as well.

The first was with my main character: female, random beginning choices, let me quit without saving.  When I changed colors and name it didn't affect anything.

The second: male, all top (except wanderlust), let me quit without saving.  Everything was just fine after that.  I did it twice in the same game to make sure it worked.

The third: male, all top except wanderlust, don't let me quit without saving.  When I changed color and name tis time I had some troubles, however, the game didn't crash.  After I did this, every time in this file when I press "Esc," only the top three options appear and are usable.  The bottom options are not only invisible but don't work.  It seems in trying to help I've created a whole new problem.

I tried another few times with different combinations but I couldn't get it to crash or anything like that.  It could be that it has something to do with your computer, but I really wouldn't know what.

Back
Top Bottom