No way to add a item to my main character inventory?

Users who are viewing this thread

sumusiko

Veteran
Sold strange rune bow by mistake... was waiting to have 7 power draw and must have sold it and cant get it back now since it was like 15 minutes ago... Is there no way I can add it to my inventory by messing with the occult? if u know what I mean

sumusiko, you just sold a freaking god for cash! Although I do approve of the sentiment, I wouldn't recommend meddling with the occult. You're under enough threath of divine retribution as it is!  :mrgreen:

MadVader said:
Maybe the Gods took it away from you after Wolfbode was slain.

I wasn't even the one killing him and he escaped Q_Q
unfair
now I got no idea what bow to use since I got no decent one

I've never really liked that bow to be honest, nor had need of it for that matter, a good regular noldor bow does it for me. So, kudos on doing what i usually do

Anyway, you don't need to meddle with the occult to get it again, simply enable cheats on the warband launcher and access the cheatmenu inside the game by typing cheatmenu on the console. You can buy the bow from the "find an item" menu store, provided you have the money for it.

Nice one, mate. :twisted:

nirkoj said:
I've never really liked that bow to be honest, nor had need of it for that matter, a good regular noldor bow does it for me. So, kudos on doing what i usually do

Anyway, you don't need to meddle with the occult to get it again, simply enable cheats on the warband launcher and access the cheatmenu inside the game by typing cheatmenu on the console. You can buy the bow from the "find an item" menu store, provided you have the money for it.

Nice one, mate. :twisted:
how do you get your noldor bow?

if you say lethaldiran then what bow do u give him

I never understood why there is this event in which a god takes it upon himself to help defeat Wolfbode, when he's pretty much a very localized threat, and pales in comparison to many other things besieging Pendor (like the Dread Legion, or Eyegrim the Devourer, or even a regular Heretic Army) that don't move the gods to make similar sacrifices.

Is it some relic from an earlier version when Eyegrim was indeed one of the greatest threats in Pendor, before other, more dangerous enemies, were introduced?

On a side note, gotta agree with nirkoj. Since they nerfed the bow from Ruby to Strange (and nerfed the Ruby Rune Bow itself), I've never bothered with Rune Bows anymore. A good Noldor Composite Bow is more than enough to keep me happy till I beat Duskfall out of Lord Bald Elf.

Edit: To sumusiko: It's fairly easy to get Noldor Bows from from the Noldor Tournaments. It's one of the more common prizes. You can also putchase them from the shop in Elacrai (even bent they're still better than almost anything else. But sometimes, the shop will spawn good, non-bent bows). You can also loot them from Noldor troops, or purchase them from Quigfen's store.

so I cant get any decent bow...
No strange rune bow for me
No elacrai or noldor tournaments for me since I have -40 relations with them and would take 1 month IRL time to get to 0...

Sycrus said:
I never understood why there is this event in which a god takes it upon himself to help defeat Wolfbode, when he's pretty much a very localized threat, and pales in comparison to many other things besieging Pendor (like the Dread Legion, or Eyegrim the Devourer, or even a regular Heretic Army) that don't move the gods to make similar sacrifices
It would be nice to receive a horse/lance from Astraea if Eyegrim was at large.

No, I think for Eyegrim you need something like a holy basher, a polehammer that can swing on horse and have good speed. You kill the undead with blunt anyway.

habeo123 said:
No, I think for Eyegrim you need something like a holy basher, a polehammer that can swing on horse and have good speed. You kill the undead with blunt anyway.
Paladin wannabe >,>

sumusiko said:
not that it matters anyways I find horse archery so weak. Cant get a hit on any1

Horse archery is the most powerful build for a player and it doubles very nice for sieges, the only threats for a horse archer are other missile troops and not looking where you are going...if it wasn't for these you can solo large armies if you have enough arrows in your baggage.

I must be horrible

If I kill 3 in a war its alot.
I deal alot of dmg to several units but abrely kill any1 + miss alot of arrows and so many guys got shields

sumusiko said:
I must be horrible

I deal alot of dmg to several units but abrely kill any1 + miss alot of arrows and so many guys got shields

You do have to wait until you have a powerdraw 6+ bow, good horse, good horse archery, and like 300+ prof. Even then a stray jav can knock you off the horse dead.

azenky said:
sumusiko said:
I must be horrible

You do have to wait until you have a powerdraw 6+ bow, good horse, good horse archery, and like 300+ prof. Even then a stray jav can knock you off the horse dead.

got a 30's noldor bow + damage 5 arrows + horse archery 4 and power draw 6  + 200 proficiency

Back
Top Bottom