No downloads?

Users who are viewing this thread

Mayjyor

Banned
Hi guys new guy here( herp derp noob) and I need your help. Well I remember my brother getting addicted to this mod because it is one of the rarest greek mods(and yeah I am greek and this is the best greek mod) so... to get started I have 2 problems:1) when I try to download latest version alpha I get VIRUS NOTIFICATION from ESET smart security program and 2): Megaupload has been shut down by the goverment and I really need a new fresh link for the latest patch for this mod and the download for this mod itself. I tried on many websites like M&B repository, Mount and Blade fans etc. but it says *link HERP unavailable DERP*. So... could anyone help me out? Please this mod is just awesome!

Ehhhmmmm... again this is not the link for the game. As I click download from the russian ( which I don' trust) website,it starts downloading some yande google chrome thing... Weirdo though,anyway can somebody please give me a real link. This might be a dead mod but I 've seen many players using this mod even for earlier versions of the mount&blade warband and even so if for e.g. the mod is compatible for 1.143,I 'll play it with my 1.153 version. I am so addicted to this mod and can't play it! I mean this is worse than beign tortured!

I founded other download link from here
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,196429.0.html

Keep looking throught pages, there is nexus site where you can download this mod. I started search this mod aswell so i founded this.
I hope this helps.

Back
Top Bottom