No auto garrison?

Users who are viewing this thread

If you are the leader of the faction you need to select the "I wish to defer appoinment of a lord" option when deciding who to give the fief after you have captured it. That way it automatically gets a small garrison.

Lords will eventually garrison their fiefs, so don´t worry about that. And you shouldn´t have a problem garrison yours. Unless your clan is on the verge of destruction they should have enough towns, castles and villages for you to collect around 200 men in a week.

Articulo34 said:
Lords will eventually garrison their fiefs, so don´t worry about that. And you shouldn´t have a problem garrison yours. Unless your clan is on the verge of destruction they should have enough towns, castles and villages for you to collect around 200 men in a week.
Collecting men is all well and good but paying for recruitment and upgrades and having to train them all is not.

EldestSauce said:
Articulo34 said:
Collecting men is all well and good but paying for recruitment and upgrades and having to train them all is not.
I don´t see what´s the problem. You can establish exactly the kind of garrison you want. Sure it´s time consuming, but if you don´t want that just ask your "Army Inspector" to recruit and train the men.

Articulo34 said:
EldestSauce said:
Articulo34 said:
I don´t see what´s the problem. You can establish exactly the kind of garrison you want. Sure it´s time consuming, but if you don´t want that just ask your "Army Inspector" to recruit and train the men.
That is what I needed to know. I am still a vassal so I don't have those ministers.

Back
Top Bottom