Nexus

Users who are viewing this thread

For all those who, like me, have been put off, at least for the moment, from buying Bannerlord, there's already hope.

I knew modders would be able to do miracles, of course, but I wasn't expecting them to be able to do so in such a short time and without even having received modding tools.
As it happens, surfing the nexus I have found a mod that already allows the player to export\import character sheets, therefore resolving one of the big issues I had with the new M&B installment: lack of said export\import feature, signature of the previous games (although admittedly that may be just because of EA state).

I don't really know when or if the rest of the things I really dislike will be at all fixable or moddable and in what measure, but hey this is certainly encouraging! :wink:

As always the modding community proves to be the greatest ally to the M&B series... making their game so mod friendly was indeed a genius move by TW, you gotta give it to them. All big-ass companies out there should wake up and learn from them

Well editing .xml isn't really that hard without modding tools all you might need is something like notepad++. Still you might wanna watch out using these edited files as some do not clearly state what they edited and if you do not know anything about adjusting files, you might wanna first read other people's post about a certain mod.

For now I have used the following mods and are working in 1.0.2.

Very interesting, thank you for this info. But actually I'm not risking anything in the way of data corruption due to edited files because I haven't bought the game :p

Right now there's just too much stuff that doesn't sit particularly well with me or that I even downright hate, so I'll just keep watching and then decide once the EA smoke clears out a bit

Back
Top Bottom