news 1.37 Release 28/08/2011

Users who are viewing this thread

Rapidshare can be good to Free Users or Bad, in the last time they are very good. :grin:
Has nothing to do with me, it is a normal Collectors Account (Files should stay Online forever until i remove them).

I would like to say to the Brytenwalda team: Great job! It was both fast, and effective. Keep up the good work for the mod that we all enjoy so much.

Thank you very much for the fast upgrading. I think one of the most important things is that it is savegame-compatible - maybe you could try to keep the next patches savegamecompatible as well?

Makememove said:
Thank you very much for the fast upgrading. I think one of the most important things is that it is savegame-compatible - maybe you could try to keep the next patches savegamecompatible as well?
probably is impossible mate because of new features in every version
i conquered  Centware, South seaxa, east Seaxa, East engla, Bernaccia, Mierce , nearly all Forfiu and few more places and now i have start again :cry: :cry: :cry:
but ..
that's life ! :grin:
better start from new than take piss after few days spent on that game

I would much rather we got better patches and no save game compatibilty people can decide if they want to upgrade or not they cant decide to get rid of game breaking bugs like no villagers.

So what about the graphics submod? Is it compatible with 1.37? On the download page I see that it's for 1.36. Thanks.

Can someone pls confirm that when you become a king you can give a fief to companion? I did that in 1.35 and he disappeared.

I've created torrents for the 1.36 -> 1.37 patch as the graphics sub mod.
I'll put the full 1.37 release up when it's finished downloading.

I'll be seeding 24/7 on a FIOS 25meg line so dive right in!

...www.kingtiger.co.uk/images/offsite_images/Brytenwalda%20graphic%20submod.rar.torrent
...www.kingtiger.co.uk/images/offsite_images/Brytenwalda%20136-137%20patch.rar.torrent

Paul Kingtiger said:
I've created torrents for the 1.36 -> 1.37 patch as the graphics sub mod.
I'll put the full 1.37 release up when it's finished downloading.

I'll be seeding 24/7 on a FIOS 25meg line so dive right in!

...www.kingtiger.co.uk/images/offsite_images/Brytenwalda%20graphic%20submod.rar.torrent
...www.kingtiger.co.uk/images/offsite_images/Brytenwalda%20136-137%20patch.rar.torrent

exellent initiative, will be supporting this by seeding.

*both torrents at 0% what gives KT?
** I have both files downloaded how do i add them to the existing torrent?

At first i want to ask if there will be any official Graphical sub mod for 1.37?

If not can Freakwave upload the graphical sub mod for 1.37 to some normal site like megaupload. With torrent there is no chance to download it..

Back
Top Bottom