New WWC?

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blazing Drake said:
Will there be a new WWC any time soon?
EU WWC Yes(both 5 aside and normal one).
NA WWC? Honestly no idea.Desire to make it happen is present within admin team,but it takes both sides(us WWC organizers and NA clans) to make it reality.

Erminas said:
Blazing Drake said:
Will there be a new WWC any time soon?
EU WWC Yes(both 5 aside and normal one).
NA WWC? Honestly no idea.Desire to make it happen is present within admin team,but it takes both sides(us WWC organizers and NA clans) to make it reality.
This.
Last time I tried to run one, I got zero interest from clans. I'll plan on doing another after UNAC is over, though.

Hmm... taking into consideration the general lack of players (and full active clans) I predict there will be after this UNAC season, I would suggest the tournament be a 5-a-side type.

For one, NA could use a bit of diversity after this prolonged UNAC season, and on top of that, there will be quite a few scattered players from different clans that could easily form a solid team as long as only 5 are required to play, since 7 is a bit more difficult to come up with.

valent69 said:
Hmm... taking into consideration the general lack of players (and full active clans) I predict there will be after this UNAC season, I would suggest the tournament be a 5-a-side type.

For one, NA could use a bit of diversity after this prolonged UNAC season, and on top of that, there will be quite a few scattered players from different clans that could easily form a solid team as long as only 5 are required to play, since 7 is a bit more difficult to come up with.

I do hope so I feel a weekend cup would be fun :grin:

Fourth season of normal EU WWC will start probably after group stage(or 1st knockout phase) of NC is over.

NA WWC?
If there is interest from clans then sign ups will be opened 1-2 weeks after UNAC ends.

Erminas said:
Fourth season of normal EU WWC will start probably after group stage(or 1st knockout phase) of NC is over.

NA WWC?
If there is interest from clans then sign ups will be opened 1-2 weeks after UNAC ends.

Awesome if need be i'll sign up two of my scrim teams to make an NA tourny :razz:

5aS for NA one should generate some interests among the remaining NA clans and players. I don't think the NA scene has the numbers or patience for another long season of UNAC so maybe quick tournaments like this one would be the way to go from now on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom