new steam update?

Users who are viewing this thread

DavidMF said:
Damn, theres an autodetect of genders D:

Yeah with this last update you are also being mailed a new M&B Warband add-on! Easy to use, just insert your genitals inside and it will "auto-detect" your gender.

good thing they spent so much time to make a brilliant all rounded patch
who wants a quick buggy patch ey!

Just got this!

212ivdk.png

Angantyr said:
Why are WB patch changelogs always late ?  :???:

They put in a 100 new things, but only 5 of those things will actually work. They don't know which 5, so they have to wait on comments on the forums to find out which and then quickly put them in the changelog. :cool:

What is going on with CRPG?  :?: Also, why put male bodies on women?  :?: :!: In addition, did the Turkish armor get added?  :?: :razz:

I'm downloading the game again from taleworlds to avoid this awful patch. Thankfully it hadn't been updated on their website  :smile:. I hate the steam autoupdate.

Morii said:
Angantyr said:
Why are WB patch changelogs always late ?  :???:

They put in a 100 new things, but only 5 of those things will actually work. They don't know which 5, so they have to wait on comments on the forums to find out which and then quickly put them in the changelog. :cool:

I feel glad and at peace knowing we have Morii's great wisdom to guide us in our most difficult questions. All hail the Master Tröll!

InfiniteRequiem said:
I'm downloading the game again from taleworlds to avoid this awful patch. Thankfully it hadn't been updated on their website  :smile:. I hate the steam autoupdate.

You can disable them. Right click the game, Properties, Updates tab.

Back
Top Bottom