New Map (Journey)

Users who are viewing this thread

This is still in my opinion, the best PW map out right now.  We took a break and tried some different ones out for a few days, but Journey seems to be the most solid.  We look forward to more GloVine maps in the future.  Keep up the awesome work!

Big fan of the uncapturable shop faction, from all the maps I've played on that included this I think I can say that it works great and adds a great deal to the game.

Hello GloVine

John and I are planning on starting a NZ persistent world server.
So far the players would like the map to be (Journey), but i could not find the download link...
We would like to know if it is possible to use the map.

If you can find a link, feel free to use it. I probably have it somewhere inside the hoard of backup files I have..but my interest for Warband in general is almost a zero.. so finding the motivation to find it will be rough!

GloVine said:
If you can find a link, feel free to use it. I probably have it somewhere inside the hoard of backup files I have..but my interest for Warband in general is almost a zero.. so finding the motivation to find it will be rough!

Thank you GloVine, it seens my journey is about to begin for the "Journey"!

I see what you did there... lol..

Unfortunately I have a sea of maps in my folders in folders in folders.. I would not fancy going through them myself (most have scenes.txt attached).. If you feel like going through them, contact me on steam.. GloVine

Old map sorry.. found it recently on my pc but unlikely to repost any screenshots or any further maps.

Am working on a complete city map for PW or NM, but only 1/2 way done and I quickly lose interest just as far as I regain it..

Back
Top Bottom