New Banners - ideas and concept - artists wanted!

Users who are viewing this thread

Greetings,

Been working some good hours on this and I'm pretty happy with the result.
It are two Feron Tribe banner concepts. Note that it aren't actually banners yet, but the idea for some.

If the modelers and texturers amongst you have any particular interest in the fur, I can upload the fur layers without the rune.

All is of my making except the base form of the runes, which are custom brushes, I did alter them for personal use though like giving them the furry look to suit with the rest.
But yeah, proud enough to put a trademark on it!

Also, last post this year as I'll be going out soon. Happy new year to all of you, and watch those fingers...
It's awfully hard modding without. :wink:

Regards,

Glaehron Turaanen

Eh, that fingers comment frightened me. Its true - one hand goes missing and a life-time hobby dies with it.

Anyway, happy new year folks, for me it'll be in less than an hour, but I guess I'll be counting from Canadian time instead. If I'm not too busy blowing stuff up :smile:.

first thing you think of about where you put yours fingers being fireworks? well i guess much better than mine... 1st thought: girls, 2nd thought: alcohol. but o well ^^ happy new year! (to whoever it is, another 3h till mine)

Greetings,

Sorry for not letting hear for a couple of days.

I had some trouble with my computer with the peak being a crash so I had to reinstall Windows and all my programs.
Feeling reallly dumb now as I'm normally very precautious and make sure I have backups of artwark in various directories and also on cd...

But I haven't updated the files on the cd since I started doing things for this mond.
That means I have to start from square again.

I'm a bit discouraged but I'll be fine. Only worries I have is the release date coming close and I have my own exams to do as well this week.

Could anyone fill me on on the release date if it has been defined? Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Glaehron Turaanen

PS: Elennmare, send me a pm or email if you need any writings for the new release. And job well done on your own story I might add!

Glaehron,

I will be needing a lot of item description write ups for the next release, in addition to some lore, so I will PM you soon with info. For the first release we are pretty much ready to go lore/writing wise.

The release date for Release 1  will be as soon as I complete the quest line I am working on now.  It is impossible to state a definite date since this is a hobby and not something I can guarantee 40 hours a week into like a typical job, but I feel strongly that the release will occur either shortly after this coming weekend or the following one.  One or two weekends should allow me enough time to finish up what I have left to do.  After that, work on Release 2 begins while the general public enjoys Release 1.  I will definitely be in need of your assistance for Release 2!

No worries Glaehron, computer errors are the bane of everyone, and I've got my own set of tests coming up.

PS: Elennmare, send me a pm or email if you need any writings for the new release. And job well done on your own story I might add!

Ah, no worries. I have a hard time writing stories unless I have the inspiration for them, so you've got as much freedom as you need - pick a small, obsolete village and spin an epic tale about it, or write a chronicle of a battle. It's all up to you. And thanks :smile:.

I would think that the Blighted Plague and the Feron tribes would Be somewhat unorganized, take everything for myself kind of people. Therefore they probably wouldnt be all to concerned about their banner, so I'm thinking it would just be something like " slap something on an lets go kill people " kinda thing so many like a really quick crude looking skull for the Blight Plague. This is just a thought though

Chuck Wu said:
I would think that the Blighted Plague and the Feron tribes would Be somewhat unorganized, take everything for myself kind of people. Therefore they probably wouldnt be all to concerned about their banner, so I'm thinking it would just be something like " slap something on an lets go kill people " kinda thing so many like a really quick crude looking skull for the Blight Plague. This is just a thought though

Well, that's what a lot of Talerans think. Its not entirely true, however. The Feron have a unique culture and many traditions; they are ruled by one chief and as such all fly his colour.

The Blighted Plague is very smart; while in essence it is simply evil in liquid form, it 'infects' people that are ordinary. There's no reason for them not to be organized. In fact, most of their lords are necromancers (like you can be), meaning they're simply wizards with a fascination of death.

Elenmmare said:
Chuck Wu said:

Well, that's what a lot of Talerans think. Its not entirely true, however. The Feron have a unique culture and many traditions; they are ruled by one chief and as such all fly his colour.

The Blighted Plague is very smart; while in essence it is simply evil in liquid form, it 'infects' people that are ordinary. There's no reason for them not to be organized. In fact, most of their lords are necromancers (like you can be), meaning they're simply wizards with a fascination of death.
  Alright, Touche

Back
Top Bottom