Need help with editing Lord Personality

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soraya666

Recruit
Hi,

i hope anybody can help me with my problem.

I would like change the Lord Personality for begin. All Lords or specific lords should be "upstanding or good-natured).

The Random should stopped. How and where can i change this in module-system?

I hope anybody can help me.

Greetings Soraya

I use Floris Evolved Module.

I don't know how i use the Module System Correctly. My English is bad and many of these i don't understand.

Maybe anybody can change this for me. Would makes me very happy

Yes, i know. But i don't find the right txt. file right now. So many inside. I need the row and what i have to change

Odds are its not something that you can change without the module system. Especially if you want to disable the random part. That I am 99% certain you need python for.

PPQ_Purple said:
Odds are its not something that you can change without the module system. Especially if you want to disable the random part. That I am 99% certain you need python for.

it is simple enough that can be done with either, as long the modder has basic understanding of header_operations and how operations are added to the .txt files

Soraya666 said:
Yes, i know. But i don't find the right txt. file right now. So many inside. I need the row and what i have to change

check the introduction on modding to learn how to setup your modsys. Floris is a very similar, and has it own documentation to guide you. If you are tweaking the closed source mod (Floris Evolved), you can still use the open source as a reference.

or talk to the modder and see if he can share the code/help you with this

i really need help. I don't find the correct part of change the personality.

Many thanks for the person who would help me!

Soraya666 said:
i really need help. I don't find the correct part of change the personality.

we already gave you a complete path to solve this. Unless you can come back with details on what you are doing and that is not working, there is not much more to do...

if you don't want to try to do it yourself (and learn the basics of modding), your best bet is to try the mod community by asking for a tweak, or the mod developer. For that you can post on the mod thread (not here in the Forge) or use PM to contact someone in that community.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom